PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
A career in Global Technology and Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
* Working with Privileged Access Management technologies;
* Transitioning, maintaining, and using Security Technologies such as Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, Identity and Access Management products, and Forensic tools;
* Working in a central technology service organization and complex, matrix organization;
* Working with multiple stakeholders across functional and various technical skill sets;
* Reviewing access requests from users;
* Conducting analysis of users' needs in order to make appropriate decisions for provisioning/deprovisioning;
* Working with Identity Management Tools in order to administer appropriate access to users;
* Conducting Identity Hygiene activities in order to establish stale accounts are removed from the Identity Management environment
* Defining Identity Governance in line with legal/regulatory frameworks;
* Engaging with stakeholders to review access rights against operating manuals;
Does this describe you?
Demonstrates high level of knowledge and experience in:
* Understanding of security technology operational industry standards;
* Applying continuously independent judgment through collaborating with others and influencing others through a small team of direct reports, through work on projects and in teams, and/or through leading portions of larger projects;
* Developing less-experienced staff through coaching and written/verbal feedback;
* Building and maintaining relationships across a network of firms to effectively deliver Identity and Access management activities;
* Executing tasks aligned to Identity and Access Management with autonomy.
We believe in the power of an inclusive culture and we want everyone to feel free to be themselves. We offer access to a PwC global network, where you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with other professionals regarding other disciplines. We also offer you:
* Numerous training sessions and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* An appropriate salary and extensive employment conditions, including a well-being budget. This is a personal annual budget of € 1.000 to spend on your health, for example on mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coachings & wellness;
* A fully equipped, ergonomic home office with a second monitor;
* A monthly internet allowance;
* A lease car/car allowance, laptop and iPhone;
* 30 (or 32) holiday days per year;
* Hybrid working at the client, at home and at the office;
* The possibility, within standard working hours, of focusing on Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment along with enjoyable informal activities and social parties.
The PwC Technology and Network Information Security (NIS) team at PwC is searching for talented security and technology professionals to build out a new center of excellence in the Netherlands.
Operating on a local, regional and global scale, Network Information Security (NIS) is responsible for the definition of our security strategy to hands on execution of our global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from predominantly local to centralized services. Global Technology is responsible for driving the adoption and operation of global IT services across the organization.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security and technology skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS and PwC Technology will empower you to do so.
In order to execute against the PwC Technology and NIS agenda, the team is structured into the following Pillars:
* Chief Technology Risk Office (CTRO)
* Business Change Technology and Security (BCTS)
* Chief Technology Office (CTO)
* Technology and Security Operations (TSO), NIS and PwC Technology are building the first global cyber security and technology function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients.