Information protection specialist PwC Netherlands
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
We are searching for individuals who can complement our team with Information protection related knowledge. Together with our team you will support our clients in protecting their information assets over their entire life cycle.
As part of your role, you will support our clients to further enhance their information protection frameworks (policies, standards, controls and governance structures), solution architectures, information protection strategies, supporting tooling selection and implementation processes., * Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development, such as:
* An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €1000,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones;
* Monthly internet allowance;
* A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year;
* Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
We are looking for experienced consultants who are passionate about cyber security and specifically information protection in our digital world. Our team works on creating a more secure society for major international and local organisations. Together with over 150 professionals in the Netherlands you could work on leading and cutting edge projects with a focus on information protection.
* Master degree in one of the following fields: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related areas;
* 3-6 years or more experience in Cybersecurity, Information protection and information governance is desired;
* Experience in designing and implementing information protection strategies, solution architectures, technologies and programs;
* Solid understanding in identifying threats and risks related to information and the measures needed to limit them, both at organizational and technical level;
* Solid understanding and experience in implementing and managing information protection solutions and capabilities such as information discovery, information classification, data leak prevention (DLP), information rights management (IRM), masking, encryption, tokenization, anonymization, secure disposition, anomaly detection and usage monitoring. This will include experience with designing information protection governance structures, strategies, architectures and selecting and implementing technologies that support;
* Understanding and experience in mobile device management (MDM), information access, usage monitoring tooling, Cloud access security broker (CASB) and logging;
* Understanding and experience with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SOC2, PCI, HIPAA, SOX, etc;
* Knowledge of common data governance frameworks (e.g DCAM, DAMA-DMBOK) is an advantage;
* Preferably, you hold one or more of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)., Microsoft Certified Information Protection Administrator, Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP), Data Governance & Stewardship Professional (DGSP) or other related certifications will be an advantage.
General qualities the candidate can demonstrate:
* Demonstrated technical skills and investigative behavior;
* Ability to self-learn and experiment in new areas;
* Enthusiastic, proactive, pragmatic and result driven with hands-on mentality;
* Good project management skills and experience - planning, prioritizing and completing tasks; managing and communicating potential conflicts;Good teamwork capabilities;
* Good presentation skills to the client (essential) as well as to colleagues;
* Team player that likes to make a difference by solving important problems.
If you have specific questions about this vacancy you can mail to Keesjan Bongaertz firstname.lastname@example.org or Brigitte Bekenkamp email@example.com Talent Acquisition CF&P