Information protection specialist
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
We believe in the power of an inclusive culture and we want everyone to feel free to be themselves. We offer access to a PwC global network, where you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals regarding cybersecurity and other disciplines. We also offer you:
* numerous training sessions and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* an appropriate salary and extensive employment conditions, including a well-being budget. This is a personal annual budget of € 1.000 to spend on your health, for example on mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coaching, wellness, and noise-cancelling headphones;
* a fully equipped, ergonomic home office with a second monitor;
* a monthly internet allowance;
* a lease car/car allowance, laptop and iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year;
* hybrid working at the client, at home and at the office;
* the possibility, within standard working hours, of focusing on Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment;
* enjoyable informal activities, including drinks get-togethers, a Christmas party, and a skiing weekend.
We are looking for experienced consultants who are passionate about cyber security and specifically information protection in our digital world. Our team works on creating a more secure society for major international and local organizations. Together with over 150 professionals in the Netherlands you could work on leading and cutting edge projects with a focus on information protection.
We are searching for individuals who can complement our team with Information protection related knowledge. Together with our team you will support our clients in protecting their information assets over their entire life cycle.
As part of your role, you will support our clients to further enhance their information protection frameworks (policies, standards, controls and governance structures), solution architectures, information protection strategies, supporting tooling selection and implementation processes.
* Master degree in one of the following fields: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related areas;
* Minimum of 4 years or more experience in Cybersecurity, Information protection and information governance is desired;
* Experience in designing and implementing information protection strategies, solution architectures, technologies and programs;
* Solid understanding in identifying threats and risks related to information and the measures needed to limit them, both at organizational and technical level;
* Solid understanding and experience in implementing and managing information protection solutions and capabilities such as information discovery, information classification, data leak prevention (DLP), information rights management (IRM), masking, encryption, tokenization, anonymization, secure disposition, anomaly detection and usage monitoring. This will include experience with designing information protection governance structures, strategies, architectures and selecting and implementing technologies that support.
* Understanding and experience in mobile device management (MDM), information access, usage monitoring tooling, Cloud access security broker (CASB) and logging.
* Understanding and experience with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SOC2, PCI, HIPAA, SOX, etc.
* Knowledge of common data governance frameworks (e.g DCAM, DAMA-DMBOK) is an advantage
* Preferably, you hold one or more of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)., Microsoft Certified Information Protection Administrator, Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP), Data Governance & Stewardship Professional (DGSP) or other related certifications will be an advantage