Information Security Governance Lead
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As part of the Business Change, Technology and Security (BCTS) pillar, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Develop new skills outside of your comfort zone.
* Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
* Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
* Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
* Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
* Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
* Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
* Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
* Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct., The NIS Customer Engagement boards have been created to increase transparency across the NIS services and ensure stakeholder input throughout the NIS service lifecycle. The Customer Engagement Board lead is responsible for the drive, management and enhancement of our information security programme governance to enable local, regional and global security effectiveness and help remove roadblocks and barriers from achieving our readiness journey., * numerous training sessions and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* an appropriate salary and extensive employment conditions, including a well-being budget. This is a personal annual budget of € 1.000 to spend on your health, for example on mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coaching, wellness, and noise-cancelling headphones;
* a fully equipped, ergonomic home office with a second monitor;
* a monthly internet allowance;
* a lease car/car allowance, laptop and iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year;
* hybrid working at the at home and at the office;
* the possibility, within standard working hours, of focusing on Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment;
* enjoyable informal activities, including drink and get-togethers
The Network Information Security (NIS) team at PwC is searching for talented security and technology professionals to build out a new centre of excellence in the Netherlands.
Operating on a local, regional and global scale, Network Information Security (NIS) is responsible for the definition of our security strategy to hands on execution of our global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from predominantly local to centralised services.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security through major change on a global scale, then NIS will empower you to do so. NIS built the first global cyber security function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients.
* Minimum 5 years in progressive professional roles involving governance, information security and/or IT management;
* Understanding of the characteristics of effective governance;
* Track record of managing multiple projects and/or work streams to include; escalating risks or dependencies to senior stakeholders and managing multiple work streams to maintain consistency;
* Be able to identify and recommend improvements to existing processes, to align with developments in governance practice and improve effectiveness and efficiency;
* Functional knowledge of governance processes and contributes to the development of standards and practices;
* Able to work with and to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organisation;
* Ability to leverage business communication skills to inform, persuade, and teach stakeholders across a global network of member firms;
* Be a collaborative team player with a flexible approach.
This is what we offer you
We believe in the power of an inclusive culture and we want everyone to feel free to be themselves. We offer access to a PwC global network, where you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals regarding Security and other disciplines. We also offer you