Junior Business Analyst 初级商务分析师
Dashmote / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* As our Business Analyst, you will participate in data-driven projects in a creative and confident manner.
* In your employment, you will learn how to provide business value from data, analyzing large quantities of data to create key metrics for internal quality control as well as for clients.
* You will work on new processes to improve our current product offering for our clients.
* You will be responsible for the publication of our monthly reports and the correct maintenance of our databases.
* You will develop great organizational skills and will work with our team consisting of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers, and BI Engineers.
* You will be building upon our software as a service application which helps our clients win new business through our unique data and data science capabilities.
* Effectively communicate data insights to team & business stakeholders.
* Develop advanced queries to build internal insight reports, support storylines, and drive business change.
* Drive data execution of several projects forward by assisting the data product team in the report deliveries.
* Execute market research in the AI & Data domain to help us win in the Food and Beverage industry.
* Ensure that the quality standard of our product offering is met by building effective QA reports and monitoring that each step of our pipeline satisfies our assurance investigations., * An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level;
* You'll have the freedom to really own your role and implement your own ideas;
* Flexibility to work from home and work on-site;
* Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of fun team events, gatherings, and snacks at the office.
Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing companies including in the F&B industry to understand the on-trade market and make smarter and data-driven decisions.
Today, our company has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards.
What's in it for you
* Office located at the center of Shanghai (near Jiang'an Temple, convenient transportation;
* Growing company full of opportunities & awarded by Google, McKinsey, and Rocket Internet for best B2B startup in Europe;
* Working within an international team that truly values your contribution
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Studies, Engineering, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field.
* Experience with SQL, Python(Pandas, Numpy), and database modeling. You have a good understanding of how data entities are related and can easily write database queries to obtain the results you need.
* Preferably experience with BI tools and dimensional modeling. Skill of Power BI, tabular models, and DAX are a plus.
* Proven analytical skills and business understanding. You have a big affinity for data and numbers, and a curious mind to discover insights. Pandas and general Python skills are a plus.
* Effective communication within a team, project management skills, and an energetic, motivated, and proactive approach.
* Strategic, creative, and conceptual mindset.
* Proficiency in English, especially writing and speaking.