Junior/ Medior DevOps developer
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
We are looking for a Developer (DevOps) with the ambition to grow within ServiceNow. You will be part of the Core Applications team within the Dutch IT organization of PwC. Within this team you will be co-responsible for a set of applications that are used in the whole Dutch PwC organization. The core applications department has the following areas: Human Capital, Clients & Markets, Facility Management, Compliance, Finance and Procurement.
We work hybrid, remote, from the Utrecht or the Amsterdam office and occasionally from other PwC Europe offices (like Dusseldorf). In this challenging position, you will be given the responsibility for optimal service within your focus area., You will be working in a team with enthusiastic colleagues. Together with the team you are always looking for a successful final solution for the organization. You will be a linking pin between stakeholders and processes. On a daily basis, you will work on ServiceNow. This entails being the second line of contact for requests and incidents, release management, and the monitoring of interfaces. You will be the point of contact for colleagues from other departments within PwC. Besides that you will:
* Integrate new functionalities and applications
* Be responsible for the management en development of ServiceNow
* Research for optimisation of work processes
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with passion for the profession and who sets a high quality standard for the ServiceNow platform. Someone who has experience with the support of operational applications and end users, and who can make the translation of business questions into functional and technical solutions. You are able to explain complex functional / technical matters easily and in a communicative manner., * Learning about the latest developments in one or more aspects of computer programming
* Training, documentation, and support;
* Knowledge of Applications / Services like: ServiceNow - ITSM, ITBM, HRSD, Virtual Agent, Service Portal, Custom Apps;
* Knowledge of GDPR and Data Security standards.
This is what we offer you
We believe in the power of an inclusive culture and we want everyone to feel free to be themselves. We offer access to a PwC global network, where you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals regarding ServiceNow, development and other disciplines. We also offer you:
* numerous training sessions and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* an appropriate salary and extensive employment conditions, including a well-being budget. This is a personal annual budget of € 1,000 to spend on your health, for example on mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coaching, wellness, and noise-cancelling headphones;
* a fully equipped, ergonomic home office with a second monitor;
* a monthly internet allowance;
* a laptop and iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year;
* hybrid working at the client, at home and at the office;
* the possibility, within standard working hours, of focusing on Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment;
* enjoyable informal activities, including drinks get-togethers and team(events)
Do you meet (most of) these requirements?
* You have experience with ServiceNow and the associated technologies;
* You have HBO (Vocational) working and thinking level;
* You are analytical and service-oriented;
* You are proactive. You see opportunities for new developments and improvements within the focus area;
* Strong communication skills (for example: with SaaS suppliers, governance, escalation, release management);
* You can work in a team and also independently;
* You speak fluent Dutch and English.
If you would like more detailed information about the position DevOps (ServiceNow) developer at PwC, don't hesitate to contact us, Peter de Vries will be happy to help you by phone, e-mail or WhatsApp.