Junior Mobile App Developer
Moveshelf / Utrecht (NL)Apply on site
A junior mobile application developer who is eager to learn and contribute. With your contributions, help us learn how to best serve patients and doctors with technical solutions for Remote Patient Monitoring to improve care pathways of movement disorders.
* Academic or early work experience building mobile applications (it can be your first job but you have done similar projects in academia or free time!)
It would be a plus if you have experience with React Native.
Personally, you are:
* Comfortable with a remote-first, dynamic startup environment
* Open to feedback
* Keen to engage with non-technical stakeholders and … be open to their feedback
Conditions and benefits
* A part-time or full-time position, whatever fits you best (24-40h/week)
* A culture of looking at results, not hours worked, and which values diversity
* Competitive salary
* Flexible location. We are remote first, you can work from:
+ Our centrally located office in Utrecht (NL), 2 mins walk from Central Station.
+ Simply remotely, like many of us
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
* Why you'd like to work with us
* A reference to a recent project you are proud of (a Git repo is always a great solution )
* A LinkedIn profile or CV, Any questions before you apply? Please send an email to email@example.com.