Lead Solution Architect
Fujitsu / Utrecht (NL)Apply on site
Are you a Lead Solution Architect aka Account CTO who is ready for a new challenge? Do you combine great client facing skills with a strong technical background? Are you able to create the IT roadmap together with the client and still have that operational feeling which allows you to step in the daily operational business when needed?, Fujitsu is looking for an energetic and ambitious Lead Solutions Architect for one of our key accounts in the Netherlands. As the Lead Solution Architect, also referred to as Account CTO for Public sector customers, you will be the technical conscience throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards. You ensure the solutions in place from Fujitsu portfolio: Workplace, Datacenter, Cloud, Service Desk and Onsite Services as well as the services delivered by our partners, evolve and align with the services goals. On this topic you work closely with our subject matter experts, through high-level solution designs that meet the customers' requirements. Furthermore you develop the overall IT roadmap in close collaboration with our partners and the client and take a hands-on approach on operational challenges when necessary.
You will be positioned as a business leader and entrepreneur, accountable for the full Technical IT scope of the contract. You are a seasoned strategic Lead Solutions Architect/Account CTO able to enter in dialogue with all relevant stakeholders and who is able to align the visions of influencers and decision-makers into one common project.
* You understand the customer needs through documentation and personal conversations, and you work closely with the account team to ensure the solution developed is aligned to the Fujitsu Value Proposition;
* You craft the overall solution architecture and document it in high-level design that underpins lower level design documents and costing activities by working according to the defined Fujitsu Solution Design Methodology. Furthermore, you improve the use of our standard portfolio, service elements and operational delivery capabilities while also taking care that our solution is unique and innovative;
* You ensure that the solution is technologically sound and state of the art. Additionally, you ensure that it covers the technical angle in proof of concept and business approval meetings;
* You provide input to the Account Team and take ownership of the completeness of costs submitted. You regularly check cost against benchmarks during the design process;
* You identify, assess and minimize risks associated with the solution and ensure that these are appropriately tracked through the risk register.
* You can act also operationally in crisis situations and you act on an helicopter view as well as a ground view;
* You own the implemented solutions and its strategic roadmap and lifecycle. You take long term strategic responsibility for the customers IT systems and solutions whilst being responsible for the development of continual service improvement initiatives, relevant to the account.
Shape your world and achieve together
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and identities.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
What is in it for you?
At Fujitsu, we are building a people-centred networked society in which information and communication technology solves the challenges of society and the environment and enables human well-being in the future as well.
We shape the digital future of our customers, from defining strategy and creating a digital platform to deploying services and measuring the customer experience. The IT solutions that Fujitsu has to offer are developed with our long-term vision in mind; Human Centric, innovative, eco-friendly, and state of the art.
The Netherlands branch of Fujitsu has an independent style and culture while being part of the greater company. With typical no-nonsense direct communication, strong community sensibility we strive for the family like feeling. With the increasing market share we welcome new colleagues to take part in this growth journey. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet stakeholders and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We promote Hybrid working which means a combination of working from our client's brand-new office in the Utrecht area and your home office.
Since being founded in Japan in 1935, we have continued to demonstrate our technological prowess and persistent pursuit of innovation. As a world-leading digital transformation partner, our business structure is aligned with the modern digital world. Fujitsu's purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. More information: www.fujitsu.com.
* You have a University or Bachelor degree and extensive experience with large, complex IT Outsourcing contracts containing Workplace, Datacenter, Service Desk and Cloud components.
* Additionally, you have great analytical skills and the ability to handle complex solutions within an organization.
* As a person you are ambitious, a team player with a good sense of humor, straightforward and honest.
* Next to that, you have excellent communication skills, are able to take ownership and know how to proactively improve ways of working.
* You are someone who creates an atmosphere of knowledge sharing and has a customer and service-minded attitude.
* On top of that you have excellent Dutch and English language skills.
Conditions and benefits
When you join our team, we offer you a competitive salary and secondary benefits, such as a variable bonus scheme and a lease car. You will get the opportunity to work in a flexible environment, with lots of room for personal growth. We offer additional training possibilities and the opportunity to expand your career internationally while working for an employer awarded the Top Employer Nederland 2022 Certification! www.top-employers.com/en/companyprofiles/nl/fujitsu-technology-solutions-b.v