Network & Information Security - Deployment Manager
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Operating on a local, regional and global scale, Network Information Security (NIS) is responsible for the definition of our security strategy to hands on execution of our global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from predominantly local to centralized services. Global Technology is responsible for driving the adoption and operation of global IT services across the organization., If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security and technology skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS and PwC Technology will empower you to do so.
In order to execute against the PwC Technology and NIS agenda, the team is structured into the following Pillars:
* Chief Technology Risk Office (CTRO)
* Business Change Technology and Security (BCTS)
* Chief Technology Office (CTO)
* Technology and Security Operations (TSO)
* Chief Admin Office (CAO)
* Office of the Chief Information Technology Officer (OCITO)
NIS and PwC Technology are building the first global cyber security and technology function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients.
What does your work look like?
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a NIS Deployment Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Under the NIS PMO and direction of the Head of Global Project Adoption (GPA) and Regional Leads, the Deployment Manager manages, plans and implements multiple transformational projects and security services within one or more Member Firms across the PwC network. This position serves as the liaison between the assigned Member Firms(s) and Core Project teams and will act in coordination with CISO Services as a primary contact point for Territory to address business, technical, and support matters.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Coordinating and monitoring large, strategic cross-functional Network Information Security (NIS) and IT implementation projects partnering with Member Firms on service adoption roadmap and change management;
* Partnering with the territory stakeholders (CISO, CIO etc.) to facilitate effective adoption and delivery of programs;
* Establishing a trusted conduit for escalations and providing awareness of territory concerns, constraints and competing priorities back to the Core PMO Team;
* Participating in weekly Engagement & Adoption meetings to understand and provide updates related to service onboarding;
* Utiltilizing project plans and other tracking tools as defined by Core PMO, for service deployment, tracking all tasks and resource needed to ensure success;
* Identifying and tracking project goals, timelines and action items at the territory level and escalating when necessary to the NIS/PMO management team;
* Scheduling and facilitating implementation and adoption calls with the member firms on a weekly and or biweekly basis;
* Identifying risks, issues, and mitigation plans, working with NIS/PMO management and relevant teams, e.g. Migration Engineering and CISO Services team, as needed;
* Scheduling and facilitating Member Firm Go-Live Meetings for service adoptions with technical and/or business leaders from participating organizations;
* Adhering to the readiness checklist to ensure gaps and deficiencies are addressed prior to Go-Live
* Assisting with maintaining the Engagement and Deployment Guides and Adoption Runbooks, as needed;
* Conducting training sessions within members of the Global Project Adoption team, related to deployed services, as needed;
* Updating operational teams about upcoming project Go-Lives and conducting project hand-offs post Go-Live., * Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €1000,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
* Monthly internet allowance
* A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year
* Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
* Possessing the ability to manage multiple technical programs and effectively work collaboratively with stakeholders in varied geographic areas;
* Building solid relationships with stakeholders to facilitate effective and efficient program delivery;
* Using creative thinking to promote adoption across the Member Firms;
* Evidencing adept problem solving and critical-thinking skills;
* Leveraging interpersonal skills that facilitate team building; and,
* Leading with the ability to respond to challenging situations with a pragmatic approach towards solutions
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. We would like to receive your resume and cover letter. In addition, be aware that performing an assessment can be part of the application process. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact our Recruiter Anamika Ranjan email@example.com