Oracle Architect Senior Manager
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Operating on a local, regional and global scale, Network Information Security (NIS) is responsible for the definition of our security strategy to hands on execution of our global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from predominantly local to centralised services. Global Technology is responsible for driving the adoption and operation of global IT services across the organisation., If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security and technology skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS and PwC Technology will empower you to do so.
In order to execute against the PwC Technology and NIS agenda, the team is structured into the following Pillars:
* Chief Technology Risk Office (CTRO)
* Business Change Technology and Security (BCTS)
* Chief Technology Office (CTO)
* Technology and Security Operations (TSO)
* Chief Admin Office (CAO)
* Office of the Chief Information Technology Officer (OCITO)
NIS and PwC Technology are building the first global cyber security and technology function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients.
What does your work look like?
As Oracle Architect Senior Manager your skills and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Utilizing project management tools such as HP PPM, MS Project, and Excel to monitor budgets, actuals, ETC, EAC and related variances;
* Producing technology solution delivery for large projects/programs through a complete agile development lifecycle (backlog prioritization, sprint planning, tracking burn-down/velocity, etc.);
* Administering vendor management (onshore and offshore) including contractual stipulations and obligations established in Service Level Agreements and risk management/escalation;
* Developing cloud-based implementations and upgrades;
* Providing Continuous Integration and DevOps;
* Pursuing collaborative approach with team and vendor resources of a project throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
* Applying project management and agile knowledge to identify, escalate, and remove team impediments that jeopardize sprint goals;
* Influencing project team members to identify and address project issues, including leadership and interdependent teams, and promoting self-directed teams by enabling open, transparent and clear communications., * Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €1000,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
* Monthly internet allowance
* A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year
* Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
* At least 7 years of experience in IT Security;
* Relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
* Displaying knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP, while working with implemented modules such as General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Expenses, Purchasing, Self-Service Procurement, Tax, Oracle Time and Labor, Project Costing, Project Billing, and Project Foundation;
* Understanding of EM/FI and its place in the BOS ecosystem;
* Possessing an understanding in firm economics and engagement management;
* Utilizing knowledge of other Oracle products such as Oracle Analytics Cloud and Oracle Mobile Hub;
* Applying understanding of API capabilities of the SaaS ERP application; and,
* Maintaining understanding of OTBI reporting is a plus.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. We would like to receive your resume and cover letter. In addition, be aware that performing an assessment can be part of the application process. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact our Recruiter Lewis Etherington (firstname.lastname@example.org).