Performance Marketing - Team Lead
Tiqets / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As the Performance Marketing - Team Lead, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution & optimisation of all paid search campaigns to reach the company targets. Your goal & focus is to come up with scalable paid search automation solutions & roadmap along with running a tight ship of daily operations. This is a key role within the PPC team as in the whole organisation and is ideal for someone with strong technical, analytical skills, strong self-motivation and a desire to meet challenges and succeed.
* Lead the PPC strategy, prioritisation, optimization, automation and innovation to support the growth and ROI targets
* Develop & execute long term strategic initiatives together with tech & data teams
* Responsible for the day-to-day running of the team, including triaging and prioritising incoming requests to ensure the teams deliver daily/ weekly/ monthly business goals
* Help shape the PPC automation roadmap and lead multiple projects to support the intensive growth of PPC and the business.
* Manage and coach a team of highly motivated PPC specialists
* Work with various stakeholders from tech, data science and other business units on cross-departmental projects
* Able to communicate the main levers/ initiatives to a non PPC audience
* Attending & contributing to financial, commercial, data & analytics conversations & meetings
* Contribute (both verbally and in writing) to strategic/ budget/ commercial discussions and updates to key stakeholders
* Work closely with search engine platforms to ensure that best practice is implemented across all activity & features
Interesting projects we're working on:
* Complete automatic creation of campaigns based on supply readiness
* Automatic performance optimisation of campaigns including search term mining & ad copy updates
* Availability & category based customised optimisation of SEM campaigns
* Expanding to new languages & markets with the every growing supply footprint
We are revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions all over the world. Our technology lets users easily book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks, and more faster than ever.
We are an international company committed to making culture accessible to our customers and our employees. We embed diversity, equity, and inclusion into our company fiber organically.
These values are promoted from the inside out and we strive to represent and honor differences in gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation in our company culture, content, and product.
If you want to join our team, working as our Performance Marketing Team Lead, send us your CV. We might be looking for YOU!
* Be accessible: Help out, communicate honestly, and be there for each other.
* Be remarkable: Have fun, think creatively, and celebrate great moments together.
* Skip the line: Be fast, flexible, and smart; take responsibility and push forward., The Performance Marketing team at Tiqets works from the Amsterdam HQ and is part of the Consumer Traffic pillar. The focus area of the pillar is to drive B2C customer acquisition while achieving sustainable growth for the company.
Within the Consumer Traffic pillar, the Performance Marketing team is responsible for paid marketing initiatives with a focus on search engine marketing including paid search activities on Google & Microsoft Ads. The team currently owns and operates paid search campaigns for over 50+ travel markets in 10 languages targeting users all over the world. Also, the team interacts daily through stand ups, and has set up many rituals to keep working closely together. At the same time, we have agreed on focus-time periods, to make sure that there is also time for everyone to deep-dive in their work without getting distracted.
We are an international team that works closely with the account teams at Google, Microsoft Ads, Meta & others to learn and use the most of those technologies. If you want to be at the centre of the ever evolving digital marketing space with endless new opportunities every day, this role is just for you!
Tiqets is an innovative ticketing platform that is revolutionizing the way visitors discover, buy and use tickets for museums, shows and attractions.Our website
* Minimum of 4-5 years' experience in Search Engine Marketing with a high volume B2C e-commerce brand
* Subject matter expertise - able to demonstrate this with various examples of best-in-class & advanced strategies/knowledge + associated impacts.
* Experience in marketing automation from daily operational tasks, reports and processes, to highly advanced strategic projects ideally in a large-scale environment
* Experience with leading a marketing team of 4-5 paid search specialists
* Hands-on experience with managing big international multilingual paid search accounts and feed-based campaigns
* An entrepreneurial mindset to build projects from scratch, navigate ambiguity and change, pivot from one project to the next, looking for improvements to the way things are done
* Business awareness - able to coordinate projects and understanding needs and responsibility across multiple departments and teams with the goal of driving order growth and profitability
* Has a data-driven mindset, strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to turn analysis into actions
* Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritise well in a fast paced environment
* A highly flexible, positive and resilient attitude with the ability to be innovative and collaborate
* Living in the Netherlands
Conditions and benefits
* Opportunity to make an impact in the fastest growing tech scale-up
* 20% personal Tiqets discount code to explore great museums/venues worldwide
* Our well-known annual ski trip
* Tiqets learning academy: skill lab, group & individual learning
* Tuesday's Pizza & beer sessions
* Friday drinks
* Visa sponsorship
* Summer party
* Competitive salary and paid holiday leave
* Sports activities: free gym, running sessions, boot-camp, football, climbing and more
* Pension scheme and travel compensation
* Everyone - employed at Tiqets will receive a monthly internet allowance for working from home
* Everyone - employed at Tiqets can reimburse home work space necessities
* Hybrid working model