Platform Software Architect
Storyteq / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* Work with Product & Engineering teams to identify and prioritize platform features and architectural improvements.
* Define and maintain the software architecture and design patterns that support the Storyteq platform.
* Lead technical discussions with cross-functional teams.
* Collaborate with the development team to ensure that the platform is aligned with the company's strategic goals.
* Develop and implement best practices for platform security, scalability, and performance.
* Analyze and improve the platform's functionality, performance, and overall user experience.
Storyteq is a Creative Marketing Operations Platform that empowers digital creative leads and marketing leaders, in top global brands and agencies to optimize and scale the way they create and manage digital creative assets. We believe creativity takes time, but creative production shouldn't.
Since 2016 our mission has been to revolutionize the way creative assets are created and managed throughout global organizations. Magic happens when we let technology empower creativity in this way.
Our endless curiosity and relentless commitment to our customers lie at the heart of our approach to solving problems. This common mission is woven into our values: we take risks (be bold), thrive on change (move fast), and lead with trust (stay familiar).
Where do you fit in?
As a rapidly growing organization, we are scaling up our platform technology across the board to support more users, more sessions, and more product innovation in both features and scale.
Our product & Development teams are always striving to deliver high-quality innovation across the domains in our platform and are always hungry for smart and driven teammates to join them and help us all move forward to a Bolder future! For our Creative Automation platform, we are looking for an Experienced engineer Architect who has a strong understanding of software architecture and design patterns, as well as knowledge of the latest trends in technology and B2B SaaS development.
You will be a part of our development department and work directly with other developers, DevOps Engineers, our CTO and others.
Your role will revolve around all the different elements that will bring our Platform and its domains into that future. This is a very involved and hands-on role that requires a self-driven approach. This includes introducing cross-platform product verticals, scaling existing capabilities, and making our product more amazing every day for all our users.
You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team to build and improve the platform that is critical to the company's success.
* Have extensive experience with message queues like RabbitMQ, PubSub, or similar
* 7+ years of experience in software development and architecture.
* Proven track record of architecting and building platforms at scale.
* Substantial experience with microservice architectures.
* Comprehensive knowledge of various database types, including Relational, Document, Graph, and Vector databases.
* Effective communication skills paired with a proactive approach towards the organization. Your role requires constant collaboration, and you are someone who thrives in such an environment.
* You're pro-active, result-driven, and excited to work in a fast-growing tech scale-up
* You're a team player and like to work together to reach our goals
Nice to have:
* Have an affinity with rendering technologies (like ffmpeg)
* Understanding of microservice architecture and high-scalability implementations
* Have experience with Front & backend frameworks like Vue, React, NestJS, or Express
* Experience with DDD
* Experience with designing event-driven architectures
Conditions and benefits
* Be entrepreneurial
* See and seize opportunities
* Take ownership
* Focus on impact
* Be ambitious
An excellent salary (based on your experience!).
Employee stock ownership.
27 days of annual leave (Well-being Day and Volunteer Day included).
Flexible hybrid working model (2-3 days in the office).
A bicycle lease plan with Hellorider after 1 year of employment.
Excellent tools: High-end Laptop, Monitor, and everything in between!
We support your continuous improvement with training, courses, conferences, and books.
Mental health and wellbeing support: Access to OpenUp.
Relocation allowance to help you cover the costs of your move to the Netherlands. The amount is decided on a case-by-case basis. Work VISA and 30% ruling application support (if applicable).
Free office lunches and endless snacks at the Amsterdam Office.
The best Friday afternoon drinks & Quarterly team outings.
A Pension contribution for employees who are based in the Netherlands.
Pet-friendly office, so feel free to bring your furry friend!
*Benefits may vary depending on the country you are based in. Reach out to our People Team to learn more.