Presales Security Architect (Dutch Fluency)
Fujitsu / Utrecht (NL)Apply on site
Do you want to help clients to run their business more safely by using the newest Security developments? Are you a trusted advisor with a commercial mindset that likes to grow our Enterprise & Cyber Security practice? Then we are looking for you to join our team as a Presales Security Architect!
In this role, you will be part of the Enterprise & Cyber Security (ECS) Micro-Enterprise which offers Fujitsu's Security proposition; a combination of security products and services, that Fujitsu develops herself, and offerings from selected partners. In this MicroEnterprise you work together with a team of security minded and dedicated professionals that offer Fujitsu's security proposition (products and services) to new and current clients. You work together towards winning and contributing to Security specific or broader IT Managed Infrastructure Services deals by providing the security solution.
This Micro-Enterprise can be seen as a startup within the innovative technical giant that is Fujitsu, so you get the best of both worlds!
You investigate clients' current IT situation, their IT roadmap, by using workshops and roadmap sessions and will translate their ambitions into security solutions where Fujitsu's proposition can add value. Security topics that Fujitsu focuses on are Identity Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Cloud security and much more. The solutions you offer must meet the client requirements and are recognized as cost competitive. You take accountability for the deliverance of the solutions and services, ensuring that they are suited for future standardization and that related risks are known
Furthermore, you ensure the ability to implement and deliver the designed security solution by working closely with the security delivery units based in i.e. Netherlands, Poland, UK. Additionally, you will use and make contributions to the knowledge base and deliver feedback to Portfolio & Delivery to further shape the portfolio and service element development. Besides this you will act as a mentor to more junior architects and security officers.
* You craft the overall solution architecture and document it in high-level design that underpins lower-level design documents and costing activities by working according to the defined Fujitsu Solution Design Methodology. Furthermore, you improve the use of our standard portfolio, service elements and operational delivery capabilities while also taking care that our solution is unique and innovative. You contribute to project repositories and re-use existing material where possible for own solution & proposal documentation.
* You ensure that the solution is technologically sound and state of the art. Additionally, you ensure that it covers the technical angle in proof of concept and business approval meetings.
* You provide input to Financial Engineers and take ownership of the completeness of cost submitted. You regularly check cost against benchmarks during the design process.
Shape your world and achieve together
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and identities.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
What is in it for you?
When you join our team, we offer you a standard internship reimbursement. Not standard is that you will get the opportunity to work in a flexible environment, with lots of room for personal growth. We offer additional training possibilities and the opportunity to expand your career internationally while working for an employer awarded the Top Employer Nederland 2022 Certification! www.top-employers.com/en/companyprofiles/nl/fujitsu-technology-solutions-b.v/
At Fujitsu, we are building a people-centred networked society in which information and communication technology solves the challenges of society and the environment and enables human well-being in the future as well. We shape the digital future of our customers, from defining strategy and creating a digital platform to deploying services and measuring the customer experience. The IT solutions that Fujitsu has to offer are developed with our long-term vision in mind; Human Centric, innovative, eco-friendly and state of the art.
The Netherlands branch of Fujitsu has an independent style and culture although being part of the greater company. With typical no-nonsense se direct communication, strong community sensibility we strive for the family like feeling. With the increasing market share we welcome new colleagues to take part in this growth journey. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet stakeholders and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We promote Hybrid working which means a combination of working from our brand-new office in the Utrecht area and your home office. For more information, please visit https://www.fujitsu.com/nl/about/careers, Since being founded in Japan in 1935, we have continued to demonstrate our technological prowess and persistent pursuit of innovation. As a world-leading digital transformation partner, our business structure is aligned with the modern digital world. Fujitsu's purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. More information: www.fujitsu.com
* You have a university or bachelor's degree in a relevant IT management area.
* You have extensive years of experience as a Security Architect in the (hybrid) Cloud area.
* You are a solution architect by now, meaning you love being client facing and analyzing an organization's business processes and internal processes that face security challenges.
* You have written high-level designs in Identity Access Management, Vulnerability Management and Cloud Security.
* You have great analytical skills and the ability to handle complex solutions within an organization.
* As a person you are a team player with great communication skills who has a good sense of humor.
* You are fluent in the Dutch language as our clients are so.
* On top of that you have excellent English language skills to work internally in our Global firm.