Picnic / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
At Picnic, we're revolutionizing the way people buy groceries with our innovative and sustainable app-only service. We do almost everything in-house, developing cutting-edge technologies and processes to ensure we continue to grow rapidly without missing a beat. If you're a passionate tech-savvy Product Analyst curious about shaping the way we build our products, we're offering you the opportunity to join one of our diverse teams at our Amsterdam HQ and make a real difference in our scale-up environment.
In a nutshell
We're looking for passionate Product Analysts interested in growing into Product Managers across our internal- and consumer-focused tech products. Because we build most of our software in-house, you'll be part of shaping the product design and development, and drive product decisions based on data.
Your role will mainly focus on two parts: analytics and product. The analytics part centers around analyzing the data of both end-users and our systems. With the insights you develop, you steer the direction of our tech products that we build in-house (e.g. Picnic App, Warehouse Systems, etc.). The product part focuses on working with designers, engineers and stakeholders to develop solutions to improve the product.
Your career path within Picnic's growth
Picnic's tech team has grown 50+% every year for the past five years. This means we launch new teams every few months, and split teams on a regular basis too. Our Product Managers therefore grow in tandem with Picnic: you will be leading increasingly growing teams in people, number and complexity. We promise to offer you an exciting and challenging growth path, at the speed of Picnic!
What you'll do
* Combine user research and data analysis to gain a deep understanding of the needs and wants of our customers and/or employees, and identify areas of improvement
* Define and maintain the product roadmap in alignment with business stakeholders and our other product teams
* Build and support a highly effective team in a rapidly growing organization, together with your technical counterpart
* Foster an environment in which your team can excel
Every expert was once a beginner!
You'll get plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and grow, including the Picnic Tech Academy, Lunch & Learn sessions, and tailored soft skills training. We also offer free professional weekly language courses.
Make a difference
You'll work in an awesome startup environment with the freedom to drive your own projects and create a visible impact.
Our fully electric vehicles and sustainable business model mean you'll also be contributing to making the world a better place!
Teamwork makes the dream work
With more than 80 nationalities across 3 countries, you'll be part of a diverse company with plenty of cool stuff to get involved with, from board game evenings to after-work drinks to our company ski trip and more!
* Experience in a product-led organization or scale up environment
* Masters degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Technology or Industrial Design
* Deeply passionate about shipping great products with great user experiences based on data
* Solid interpersonal and collaborative skills to interact with different stakeholders
* Big plus: knowledge of SQL, Python, Tableau
* EU citizenship or valid visa to work in EU
Conditions and benefits
You'll get freshly prepared, healthy lunches and snacks (with plenty of vegetarian, vegan, and halal options). Coffee snob? Don't worry, our amazing Picnic barista has you covered.
Mental health is important. As well as having the option to speak with Picnic colleagues who act as confidential advisors, our collaboration with OpenUp gives you easy access to professional psychologists, along with workshops and materials.
There are plenty of sports communities and events to get involved with, from tennis to yoga to climbing!
We offer competitive compensation and a pension plan that looks out for your future self as well as 25 vacation days per year, so you can recharge your batteries.
Where possible, we like to enable people to work in ways that suit their working styles, which is why we have a hybrid-working model. Our teams generally like to have at least one team day per week at the office (the tasty lunch and Barista-made coffee may be a factor), but besides that, it's up to you and your team.
Benefits for ex-pats
It can be daunting starting a new job AND moving to a new country. That's why we offer lots of support for our many ex-pat colleagues, including:
* Relocation package: If you join Picnic from abroad, we'll cover your trip to Amsterdam, sponsor your Visa, and offer you a month of accommodation while you settle in (as long as regulations allow)
* In the Netherlands, we offer support with your first tax report as well as arranging the 30% ruling
* From health insurance to living arrangements to pet passports, there are always colleagues who've faced the same challenges and are more than happy to help!