PwC Europe - CISO (Chief Information Security Officer)
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As the PwC Europe CISO you will work across the PwC Europe firms to continue to drive the maturation of the member firm information security risk posture based on global strategy, member firm business requirement and risk appetite. You will be responsible for driving the global Network Information Security (NIS) Program within the Europe member territories together with the local CISOs and will act as the common link between local PwC Europe NIS entities and global NIS functions for all information security-related topics.
Your skills and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop new skills outside of your comfort zone.
* Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
* Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
* Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
* Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
* Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
* Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
* Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
* Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct., * Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €1000,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
* Monthly internet allowance
* A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year
* Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
NIS and PwC Technology are building the first global cyber security and technology function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients
* 10 year(s) progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
* Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in, firm priorities, Network Information Security concepts, principles and standards and their application in a large enterprise environment, preferably for a global network of professional services firms.
* Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in driving execution of strategic priorities.
* Proven, refined abilities and success in identifying and addressing leadership and stakeholder needs to overcome challenges and gain a positive result.
* Extensive experience in stakeholder management including and influencing others through leadership interactions across a broad structure to build and maintain relationships across a network to effectively deliver security activities.
* Proven record of managing multi-function relationships throughout major transformation and collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skill sets to identify, build and maintain security capabilities or controls.
* Extensive abilities, and/or proven record of success, supporting and/or coordinating Information Security Governance to enhance to decrease repeat findings and issues, and make other process efficiency improvements.
* Proven people management experience to provide coaching and development for others to maximize their potential.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. We would like to receive your resume and cover letter. In addition, be aware that performing an assessment can be part of the application process. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact our Recruiter Shannon Millar email@example.com