PwC Technology - Business Process Analyst
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
A career in Global Technology and Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. The Security Awareness team is responsible for implementing a consistent security awareness programme through influence across the PwC Network of Firms to address risks associated with user behavior. Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
* Work with business teams (key stakeholders both management and operational) and the BOS Solution teams to design new processes and solve process-related problems. This will involve review and/or mapping existing processes and working with cross-functional teams to design and capture future business process requirements
* Interpret differing business needs and terminology into a common understanding that are documented as business requirements. These will form the basis for the functional requirements for the relevant BOS solutions.
* Conduct workshops with business representatives, research current processes, collect data, observe processes in operational setting, analyse information about business operations - as current and gaps to be filled in the end state solution, and perform related tasks.
* Analyse business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
* Document future "to be" processes based on identified business requirements and gaps, issues in current processes. This typically involves developing both visual and written artefacts in specialist or generic tools that represent the future processes including: tasks, workflows, decisions, data flows, actors, and links to processes in other domains internal and external to the organisation.
* Lead interactive review sessions with stakeholders on the proposed "to be" processes, and update/adjust based on inputs received. This includes tailoring the discussions to both senior leadership and operational leaders, managers, and team members.
* Understand and "own" the entire process flow including analysis of the data, user experience, change impact, and the entire landscape of upstream and downstream systems., * Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €1000,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
* Monthly internet allowance
* A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year
* Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
The PwC Technology and Network Information Security (NIS) team at PwC is searching for talented security and technology professionals to build out a new centre of excellence in the Netherlands.
Operating on a local, regional and global scale, Network Information Security (NIS) is responsible for the definition of our security strategy to hands on execution of our global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from predominantly local to centralized services. Global Technology is responsible for driving the adoption and operation of global IT services across the organization.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security and technology skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS and PwC Technology will empower you to do so.
In order to execute against the PwC Technology and NIS agenda, the team is structured into the following Pillars:
* Chief Technology Risk Office (CTRO)
* Business Change Technology and Security (BCTS)
* Chief Technology Office (CTO)
* Technology and Security Operations (TSO), NIS and PwC Technology are building the first global cyber security and technology function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients.
What does your work look like?
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a contributor / leader in the following areas:
* Business process discovery, modelling, analysis and design
* Fluency in BPM methodology toolbox
* Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
* Experience in documenting as-is and to-be processes using professional process and mapping tools, experience with multiple process and mapping tools would be a plus.
* Documentation of workflows, process maps, procedures and business requirements documents.
* Business Process Analysis knowledge of process mapping and business process reengineering.
* Lead process (re)design workshops with stakeholders of all levels in an organisation that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
* Be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives
* Good understanding of the professional services industry, ideally with a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm.
* Analysing the operations in a way which closely follows the rules and procedures supporting the firms' goals and objectives to determine compliance to these procedures.
* Analysing and evaluating the internal controls linked to processes to determine its effectiveness in mitigating risks and threats.
* Understand the nature of business within a large multinational organisation (ie. multiple stakeholders, cross time zone cooperation, cultural diversity, offshore colleagues, )
* Good understanding of capabilities of cloud platforms, specifically Oracle and SAP S/4 (does not require development/technical skills) will be advantageous.
* Analytical mindset and numerical capabilities allowing for proactive resolution of problems raised by business users. Although not a requirement, a deep understanding of accounting would be a distinct advantage.
* Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritise multiple requests.
* Internal audit experience will be highly advantageous.
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Fluent in written and spoken English.