Python & AI Engineer
Klippa / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
In order to realize our ambitious growth plans Klippa is looking for Python & AI Engineers for our office in Groningen. You will be working in a team with 10 other Python developers and will be developing systems for automatically classifying, parsing, processing and validating (data from) documents. This is done through a combination of machine learning (computer vision & NLP), REGEX parsing and validations through external APIs. Our solutions are integrated into the systems of clients worldwide via APIs and microservices.
Klippa is an ambitious software scale-up that is now 5 years old. From our offices in Amsterdam and Groningen we work with approximately 40 specialists, including 20 developers, on building and selling technologically advanced SAAS solutions. Our domain is the fintech and accounting market, which we serve with our off-the-shelf products (platform, web, app) as well as API-based solutions for expense and invoice processing, machine learning and data extraction (OCR). With these techniques we help SMEs, enterprises and governments to digitize their current, analog processes. As a result, we achieve major time and cost savings for and with our customers. Our playing field is worldwide a very fast growing market with enormous opportunities.
1. Minimum 2 years of experience with Python and preferably a second language.
2. Able to develop prototypes independently, but also in a team environment quickly.
3. Interested in learning and applying new techniques.
4. You speak and write fluently Dutch & English.
5. Experience with OCR, data analysis and/or machine learning is a plus.
6. Knowledge of Docker, Scikit learn, Tensorflow, Pandas and Pytorch is a plus.
Conditions and benefits
1. A competitive salary, with a good bonus plan.
2. Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and development.
3. Open culture and flat organization that grows quickly.
4. 25 vacation days per year + 8% holiday allowance.
5. Regular fun activities with the team.
6. Working at a scale-up with challenging projects.
7. Position of 24 to 40 hours per week.
8. Company laptop and reimbursement for telephony.
Want to know more or apply?
Contact Yeelen Knegtering (co-founder) via 0618227775 or [email protected]