SAP S/4 HANA Supply Chain Management (SCM) Solution Architect
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
You will work closely with Digital, Data and Operations teams and business partners to deliver solutions on the core SAP platform and the associated technology landscape. Driven by business need, you will be the domain expert for your Line of Business ensuring all aspects of architecture, design, development, and Implementation are delivered to a high standard and align with SAP best Practices.
* You will work in challenging and fast paced SAP S/4HANA transformation programs, analysing our client's business processes, evaluating the best use of SAP solutions, designing, building, testing and deploying SAP S/4 technical solutions, emphasizing WRICEFs design and development, advising our clients on design and implementation of best-practice SAP S/4HANA solutions and improving their business processes.
* You will lead significant tracks on medium or large sized, international consulting engagements within the SAP S/4HANA suite.
* You will work in Digital Transformation programs, specially on these specific areas:
+ SAP Logistics, (SD, MM, eWM, etc)
+ SAP Supply Chain (IBP)
+ SAP Production (PP, PP/PI, QM, PM etc)
+ SAP S/4HANA Architecture
+ ABAP programming language (plus)
* Providing clients and project teams with guidance/recommendations on solution options and best practices, helping to promote core SAP standard practices and capabilities
* Ensuring that solutions are best practice and enabling future growth
* You will be part of a growing, dynamic team blending SAP innovation and industry expertise, having an important role in order to help drive our SAP Practice in the Netherlands.
* You thrive in an environment committed to teamwork, trust and mutual support.
* You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders, * Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development, such as:
* An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €1000,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
* Monthly internet allowance
* A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone
* 32 holiday days per year
* Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues
* You have a degree (bachelor / master / diploma) preferred in IT, engineering or business information systems or digital discipline.
* You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in consulting and implementation of.SAP S/4 HANA Supply Chain Management/Product Supply Solutions. At least 5 years of relevant/proven solution architect experience
* You have experience in various SAP ECC and S/4 Hana functional modules ( SD, MM, PP(PI), eWM, QM etc.) and a profound understanding of related business processes and related integrations. Familiarity of SAP S/4 On Prem and Cloud Applications (Ariba, IBP, S/4HANA Cloud etc. ).
* Ability to interpret business requirements / problems and provide clear recommendations to clients both on business as IT-side
* Preferably experience in various industries, like Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer etc.
* Open to collaborate and/or coordinate with Technical, Solution, Sales, and Operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements, and craft solutions that satisfy those requirements;
* You have experience leading different teams and projects
* You are fluent in English (both spoken and written), knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Have a look at our application process or apply directly by clicking the button. We would like to receive the following documents:
* Cover letter
At PwC Diversity and Inclusion are on top of mind.
If you have specific questions about this vacancy you can mail to email@example.com, recruiter Consulting
We don't accept applications via mail due to GDPR