Senior Data Analyst
Goboony / Utrecht (NL)Apply on site
The year is coming to an end and management is working hard on a budget plan for next year. Their years of experience has brought them knowledge on the market, the motorhome availability throughout the year and the user behaviour on the platform. However, they need your skills to create an accurate predictive model.
You start your day with a meeting with management and operations and collect all input you need from them. After that, it's your turn! You have access to all data and have the freedom to do whatever you think is best with it. You work together with our data scientists and consult all departments to acquire field knowledge. You decide which statistical models you will apply and how and when you will present your findings back to management., You are joining us at exactly the right time, we just got ready to bring data at Goboony to the next level! By the end of the year, the data team will consist of a Data Scientist (already there), a Data Engineer, a Machine Learning Expert and, of course, you. Besides that, you will ensure data spreads far beyond the data team! You will inspire, train and guide data enthusiasts at each department to dive into their data and do their own analyses. You will always have full access to all existing data, but to set up new data sources and implement experiments you will work closely with development., This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest-growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
* Freedom! it's what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
* A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
* Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
* A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year.
* A young and international team.
* Take our own Boonybus (Volkswagen T3 Camper) to go for a trip yourself.
* We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your job, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise taking at least 25 days. But you are free to plan your work and free time how it suits you.
* Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
CV or resume *
Upload your CV or resume file
Upload a file or drag and drop here
We accept PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPG and PNG files.
Tell us something about yourself
Full name *
Email address *
Phone number *
Upload a file or drag and drop here
We accept PNG, JPG, and JPEG files
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing Dutch scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading motorhome sharing platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how people spend their leisure time.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst with at least five years of working experience in a high-paced experimental environment like ours. Your expertise to derive crystal clear insights from large and complex data will enable us to gain a deep understanding of our business which will form the foundation of all our business decisions. With your experience in setting up self-service data cultures, you will be able to inspire and train the whole company to take data-driven actions and help us grow to new heights., * You like to foster a data-driven company culture and have experience with setting up tools and train colleagues for a self-service data environment.
* You have experience working closely with leadership to understand and prioritize analysis needs.
* You present crystal clear insights and compelling stories to inspire action. You make yourself understood to people at all levels.
* You are able to identify key metrics and develop observability for Goboony's products.
* You are naturally curious and love to proactively dive into our years of data to come up with insights no one even thought of.
* You know which data we need. You drive the collection of new data, refine our existing data sources and are aware of the best data modelling practices to prepare unstructured data for analyses and reporting.
* You have at least five years of demonstrable working experience in an analytics role, of which at least one year was in a leading position.
* You have expert knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL) and good knowledge of Python.
* You are excellent at data visualization and like to develop and maintain reports. We use Tableau but are always open to switching to better tools if you convince us to.
* Your English is fluent both written as speech (Dutch would be a plus)., Tell us briefly about your (managerial) work experience as a Data Analyst?
Do you have good knowledge on SQL (PostgreSQL) and Python? *
Do you speak English fluently, both verbally and in writing? *