Senior Data Insights Analyst, Growth Science & CRM
Beat / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
You are a creative thinker who can drive great customer experience and business growth through operational insights, ecosystem optimisation, and behavioural models. Working at the junction of customer analytics, data science, and network science, you will uncover business opportunities based on patterns in both individual and group dynamics.
You are interested in the ride-sharing industry and the impact it creates in every part of the world. With constant learning and adaptation, you will drive the future evolution of the industry, advising Beat on its investment strategy and service transformation.
Your impact will be truly global as you will work in diverse teams across Europe and Latin America, with the goal to grow Beat business and enhance a frictionless experience for both riders and drivers., * Develop deep insights into our customers' behaviours, their response to incentives, and their motivations for engagement with ride hailing
* Assess incrementality of our incentive programs through experimental measurement
* Through operational insights, work with data scientists to develop new incentive programs that balance driver earnings and loyalty with revenue and ecosystem resilience
* Help frame our understanding of the customer journey
* Track, analyze, visualise, and communicate key metrics and insights to management
* Support the continuous improvement of our reporting/analytics framework, suggesting new perspectives and new data models, and educate business stakeholders
* Embrace and evangelise a data-driven culture across the organization
* Explore new opportunities for Beat and our users by following industry and technology trends
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler and BMW. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world's most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat's footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
* 4+ years of experience in a quantitative or analytical role in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
* Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Economics, Physics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
* Hands-on experience in using leading data visualization tools (Tableau or other) for producing engaging and useful insight
* Expert knowledge of SQL and databases
* Experience with Python or R is highly desirable
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent
* Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
* Excellent multitasking skills to manage multiple projects across various teams and topics
* Comfortable with ambiguity
* Ability to collaborate with individuals from varying backgrounds and skill sets
Conditions and benefits
* Competitive salary and annual bonus plan
* Annual training budget, access to LinkedIn Learning courses, Beat Enrichment days to focus on your development
* Pension contribution
* An extra day off during your birthday month
* Work from our amazing office or at home - we've moved to a hybrid working model!
* Breakfast, high quality daily lunch at low cost, fruit and snacks all day long.
* A great opportunity to grow and work with a fast-growing and progressive team. Being part of an environment that gives employees room to grow, autonomy and mentoring.
* As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.