Senior Front End Developer - Marketing
Chargebee / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* If you're interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
* If you're hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
* If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
We are looking for front-end developers who'll closely work with marketers and designers to deliver a stellar web presence. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of web development, user interaction, and user experience.
We expect you to have:
* 6+ years of experience in Frontend Development.
* Experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance websites.
* Ability to work collaboratively and closely with editors, designers, web producers, and other developers-prototype and iterate with the design team on new ideas. Work closely with other team members from the early stages of design through identifying and resolving production issues.
* Ability to establish coding guidelines and provide technical guidance for other team members. Recommend and implement process improvements to increase efficiency.
* A comprehensive foundation with object-oriented and functional programming languages. Strong JS, CSS3, and HTML5 fundamentals with experience in Vue.js.
* Design and develop solutions in a structure that can continue to scale-building reusable code for future use-maintaining brand consistency throughout the website.
* The ability to analyze and optimize page performance. We are optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability. Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems, and rectify any issues.
* Take care of the ongoing activities of the websites. Develop the new pages and functionality as per the business demand.
* Maintenance and administration of website file repository. Handle website deployment and build process.
* Ability to understand SEO guidelines and implement them into page designs.
But tech knowledge is not everything. We also hope you,
* Believe that code must be well-tested, reviewed, and checked in regularly.
* Have exceptional problem-solving and collaboration skills.
* Are a good team player ready to listen to feedback and iterate until they arrive at the best version.
* Have the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and contribute to optimal flow in a rapidly changing design/technology environment.
* Are a great communicator who focuses on discovering and delivering solutions facilitating meaningful discussions, and building consensus.
* Have the ability to collaborate and communicate asynchronously, delivering and iterating quickly.
* Are passionate about learning new things, solving challenging problems, writing code, and the drive to get better at this skill.