Senior frontend developer React
Viktor AI / Rotterdam (NL)Apply on site
Building the Viktor platform and maintaining other VIKTOR frontend projects
Having sprint-related meetings, creating roadmaps and discussing feature implementations
Learning about the product and expanding our knowledge of frontend technologies and best practices
Reviewing the work of teammates and giving constructive feedback
VIKTOR empower engineers to build and share applications that improve their productivity, knowledge sharing and their impact on the physical world around us. We are on a mission to unleash the world's engineering potential. For example, a customer uses VIKTOR to design the longest immersed tunnel in the world, another one to optimize the design of wind turbine foundations. The users of the platform are engineers of big contractors and engineering firms like BAM, Heijmans and Arcadis. The applications that our users build on the platform have a major impact on their operation, for example large savings on CO2, material or costs.
You will be working as a frontend developer in one of our product teams consisting of product design, frontend and backend, either increasing maturity of existing functionality or introducing new features., * Contribute to innovative developments with big impact and work with the newest and greatest technologies
* We encourage personal development and offer opportunities to deepen or broaden yourself to grow with the company
* Flat organization that ensures quick decision-making and plenty of room for personal input
* Opportunity to work from home and flexibility to plan your work based on how you perform best
* Good employment conditions, 28 vacation days, legendary team activities, gym, lunch, flexibility and a cool office with the best view of Rotterdam, Due to the monthly 1-on-1 conversations, there is constant attention on your personal growth and wellbeing. We are happy to help you develop yourself and realize your ambitions. You are part of a growing company where you contribute to innovative developments with a major impact. If you grow, we grow.
Of course you have a very nice job at VIKTOR ;). But other things are important too, such as family, friends and hobbies. Working overtime is avoided as much as possible. With 28 days off, we hope that you have enough time to do everything you love. If 28 days are not enough because you want to make a world trip, that is possible too!
* You have at least 5 years of experience in building web applications using React
* You test UI/UX decisions for technical feasibility
* You can separate the great from the overhyped in the land of frontend
* You feel comfortable using and learning about technologies like Next.js, TypeScript, React Testing Library, REST API's and WebGL
* You are an independent thinker, creative in finding the best solutions and have a scale up mentality
* You can reason through some level of abstraction by having a high level of working and thinking, Be part of an enthusiastic and driven team. We have a lot of fun and there is a plenty of room for ideas and initiatives. The most brilliant ideas often arise during a team outing, drinks or team building day. The weekly demos give you a good idea of what other colleagues are working on and how the platform is evolving. The flat structure ensures quick communication and decision-making.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com or contact HR directly via LinkedIn.