Senior Frontend Developer
Doculayer / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you understand the intersection of user experience, design, and backend services of software solutions.
You will be responsible together with your Scrum team for delivering the presentation layer and integration with the backend services. We use state of the art frontend technologies, applying container technologies part of continuous integration and delivery setup., * A challenging and responsible position within an ambitious and growing (international) organization
* Working on innovative software product leveraging state of the art technologies
* A pleasant informal working environment where you can take ownership, share ideas and launch new initiatives
* Freedom to design your work
* A good salary that meets your background and work experience
* 26 holiday days on the basis of 40 hours and an annual study budget
* Due to COVID-19, remote work option
Doculayer helps enterprises to turn their vast amounts of unstructured documents into business value. Our intelligent content platform processes and manages unstructured information, such as (scanned) documents and images, using innovative artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. In doing so, the platform can automatically analyze, enhance, enrich and improve the findability of large quantities of data. Doculayer is built on a modern platform using Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Java, machine learning framework and other Open Source components, like GraphQL and React.js.
According to predictions, 80 percent of worldwide data will be unstructured by 2025. Many large companies have reached that critical mass already. If you want to help enterprises getting value out of vast amounts of data - come and join us!
Your role in a nutshell
Doculayer is expanding and to support our growth we are looking a Senior Frontend Developer to join the Development team.
The Development team consists of Scrum teams featuring multiple disciplines like Product Owner, Machine Learning Specialists, Test Automation Specialists, DevOps Engineers, Frontend Developers, Backend Developers collaborating to offer the best product for our clients.
You will have the opportunity to make a difference working on our innovative AI based cognitive content management platform using the latest technology and techniques.
* Hands-on experience in working in Scrum teams
* Passionate about writing good quality code and implementing creative solutions
* Business sense: you balance technical perfection with business needs and priority
* Preferably you have experience in product development
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* Based in The Netherlands