(Senior) Frontend Engineer
Aidence / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a frontend developer you will be part of a team owning, maintaining and improving applications that radiologists use one a day-to-day basis in hospitals all over Europe that contribute directly to our mission.
Interesting challenges developing:
* extremely modern technology stack built by very senior engineers
* device agnostic user experience development for modern browsers;
* performance optimisation with consideration for network speed & latency issues, client optimisations eg using web workers;
* writing unit, integration and end to end tests (using Testing Library and Cypress)
* Secure front-ends with CSP policies, managing and auditing NPM libraries and CVEs, ensuring ASVS controls;
As the frontend engineer you will:
* Focus on ways of adding value to our customer through innovation, integration and service that will drive commercialisation and retention.
* Be responsible throughout the life-cycle for features and projects you work on, from refining the approach to seeing it running in production.
* Maintain and observe all Quality and Regulatory requirements throughout development and operations, to assure our continued compliance.
* Report to one of our Engineering Managers
Aidence rallies 50+ of the brightest data scientists, software engineers, medical, regulatory, and commercial experts, all driven by the purpose of drastically improving medical diagnostics using AI.
In almost six years of activity, we built a solid track record of deployments and gained the trust of physicians who recognise the problem we are solving for them. Our first solution, focusing on early lung cancer diagnosis, is currently used in screening programmes and routine clinical practice across Europe.
Aidence has raised €12.5 million to date with top tier VC funds backing. With new grants, awards and partnerships, we are now growing our install-base and extending our portfolio, while also taking the first steps to enter the US market. Based on our current outlook, we expect a successful series B in 2022.
Aidence has become the strong company it is today because our team represents a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. We believe that our differences complement each other and, by actively promoting inclusion at all levels throughout our organisation, we offer equal chances to everyone.
Are you a team player, humble, energetic, and passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that is making a difference in healthcare?, We are looking to expand our frontend development capability with a senior front-end engineer with between 5-10 years experience that is happy to work in a multi-disciplinary team on the development of a green field project built in partnership with AstraZeneca (read more about https://www.aidence.com/news/aidence-astrazeneca-ipn-ai/), * Experience with TypeScript
* At least 3 years of working with any major framework (Angular, VueJS, React, Ember)
* Experience working on large scale projects
* A proven track record in frontend development using both SPA frameworks and VanillaJS
* Clean, quality code supported by unit and integration tests and validation, * Experience with Cypress
* Experience building REST APIs in the past as a full stack or backend (we won't ask you to do it)
Conditions and benefits
* Annual salary of 70k-90k, depending on seniority.
* Hybrid model of remote work - you only have to come to the office on demand (and it's always fun).
* 25 vacation days (on a full time basis)
* Lots of autonomy, lots of responsibility.
* Very smart, passionate colleagues.
* Free lunches and Friday drinks
* A beautiful waterside office in the old center of Amsterdam (Sarphatikade 8, 1017 WV, Amsterdam)