Senior Fullstack Developer at Crobox
Crobox / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Are you a Full-Stack Engineer that is driven to find solutions no matter the cost? We are looking for a proactive Full-Stack Engineer to bring our product to the next level.
Crobox is a retail technology company that combines AI with psychology to tell retailers what their customers love about their products. Our unique approach to generating retail product and customer intelligence drives purchase behavior while generating actionable insights.
You will be working with a small but growing development team, where you will have the room to have a meaningful part in improving and building our retail intelligence solution.
*Not quite what you're looking for? Check out our Software Engineer (DevOps) vacancy.
* Apply functional & OO programming techniques to build high-quality and reusable (micro) services built to horizontally scale using event driven mechanisms
* Optimizing backend services for performance and scale
* Overlooking quality assurance
* Implement various dashboard and configuration interfaces that are used internally and by our clients.
* Brainstorm with clients that have challenging frontend requirements.
* Setup and implement Dynamic Messaging on the websites of our customers.
* 5+ years of professional software development experience building, deploying, and maintaining apps at scale with Scala.
* Experience with two or more of the following (or similar) technologies: Akka, Kafka, Postgres, Clickhouse, Cassandra, Docker, Mesos.
* Profound understanding of how to build software, not just how to apply a library.
* Experience with component frameworks like React and AngularJS.
* Knows how to build generic, reusable web-components.
* True self-starter with a proactive approach
* Natural team-player
* Strong communication
* Solution oriented
Conditions and benefits
* Customer Centricity: Putting the customer first is as natural as breathing. You listen to others, have a keen perception of what people do, and develop an understanding to take customer's needs to the next level.
* Vigor: We don't shy away from a challenge, we stop at nothing to make it happen.
* Mastery: Crobox delivers excellence, whether that is internal or external, the work we produce is of the highest caliber.
* Connection: We thrive through connection and make magic happen together as a team.
What we offer:
* The room to grow in this position while (further) developing your skill set
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus based on company performance
* Company laptop
* Quarterly offsite team days
* 25 paid vacation days
* Generous education budget
* Stock option plan
* Option to work from home or the office in line with RIVM recommendations
* Lunch provided when working from the office