Senior Modeling Engineer - SystemC Simulation (m/f/d) company follow us . company follow us .
Axelera AI / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
Thrilled to work on high-end digital processor for AI? As Senior Modeling Engineer in our deep- tech startup you help in building and evaluating high-level simulation models for state-of-the-art High-Performance-Compute (HPC) processing systems.
Your primary role will be to design and develop fast and accurate simulation models for different Axelera AI sub-blocks and products, and connect them to third-party models in order to perform system level performance simulations.
* Design and develop multiple aspects of the hardware performance simulators for Axelera AI's processors
* Integrate these models into the existing software stack and SDK
* Report and feed-back findings to hardware and R&D teams to help optimize system-level performance
* Create tools for ensuring high quality in the software development process
* Build prototypes to evaluate algorithms and techniques at an exploratory stage before they are implemented in the product
Axelera AI is a truly European deep-tech Start Up company which is developing a game-changing hardware and software platform for AI at the edge that will make the industry more integrated, efficient and accessible. Our mission is to spread artificial intelligence for a green, fair, trusted and safe world enabling new application of AI in diverse sectors like smart cities, retail and other markets. Our company is a spin-off from a multinational deep-tech group and is backed by a strong syndicate of institutional investors. We have an extraordinary and international team of top talented researchers and developers working in the headquarter in Eindhoven (NL) and in the branch offices in Leuven (BE), Zurich (CH) and Pisa (IT).
* Sc/PhD. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering /Electrical Engineering
* 3-5 years of experience in modeling hardware with SystemC
* Experience with transaction-level-modelling (TLM) in SystemC is a plus
* Background in computer architectures, digital design, interfacing protocols
* Good software development skills
* Proficiency in C++ & Python
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* You are self-reliant, independent with high sense of ownership of your work and value freedom with responsibility
Conditions and benefits
Take the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and the option to get company shares.
An open culture that not only supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you.
Collaborative ownership and freedom with responsibility is characteristic for the way we act and work as a team.
Great! We are looking forward to receiving your application! For any further questions or information, please feel free to contact Heike Wilfling, HR Business Partner, email@example.com. For further information on Axelera AI please also have a look on our website: www.axelera.ai
Do you want to stay informed about our journey and our current vacancies? Follow us on Linkedin, * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, * Email: email@example.com