Software Developer - Autonomous fleet control System (m/f/d)
2getthere / Utrecht (NL)Apply on site
We are looking for a developer in our autonomous fleet control software (TOMS - Transit Operations Monitoring & Supervision) team in the Infrastructure & Services department in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Collaborating with a seasoned cross-functional team of software engineers, you will contribute to the development of our distributed autonomous fleet control software (TOMS). You will report to the team lead and work extensively with engineers from system, safety, quality, verification, and validation teams.
* Develop, extend and revise business logic rules and wayside equipment interfaces
* Design and implement software-in-the-loop simulators
* Design and develop test cases for unit and integration testing
* Contribute to product and project quality by enabling CI/CD and test pipelines
* Advising and supporting engineers by documenting and sharing knowledge
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
* Bachelor or Master in technical direction (e.g., Computer science, Information technology or any engineering)
* 5+ years proven experience with software engineering (Full stack development is a plus)
* Experience with software testing (Unit, integration tests etc.)
* Experience with Linux and micro-services based software deployment (e.g., docker) is a plus
* Knowledge of application development life-cycle
* Proactive, communicative, self-reliant team player with a hands-on mentality.
+49 211 5842163