Software Developer Delft Circuits BV office SHIPPING ADDRESS CONTACT COMPANY INFO USEFUL LINKS
Delft Circuits / Delft (NL)Apply on site
You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for our internal production automation, quality control, analysis, and product design software applications.
As a software developer at Delft Circuits, you will implement new features and maintain existing code. The bulk of the necessary work consists of developing front-end web applications built using Next.js and React.js. In addition to the front-end work there are also backend (Django), embedded, and mechatronics tasks available if you so desire.
Below are some of the responsibilities you will assume in this position:
* Maintain and develop existing React.js systems.
* Working with other software developers to develop font-end and back-end architecture that's well-structured and flexible, along with the APIs to support it.
* Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements.
* Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related technical field.
* Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider ecosystem, such as Node.js and Yarn.
* Familiarity with common programming tools such as Typescript, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, version control software, and remote deployment tools.
* An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle.
Below are some desirable qualifications and experiences. These are not required, but knowledge or a willingness and desire to learn are a plus.
* Experienced with containerized application development and deployment tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
* Knowledge of Python, MATLAB, Rust, or C++.
* Experience developing RESTful APIs using Django.
* Experience developing (IoT) embedded systems and mechatronics.
Conditions and benefits
* Working in a high-tech scale up company in the quantum industry
* A company that celebrates diversity and different backgrounds
* 1 FTE Salary range per month €3508 - 5172* based on a 36-hour work week
* 1-year contract with the possibility to extend
* 30 days annual leave
* 8% holiday allowance
* €0,21 per km travel allowance
* Possibility for participation in the Delft Circuits e-bike plan
* Participation in pension scheme, in addition Delft Circuits also contributes the same percentage as our employees
* A fun and experienced team
* If applicable Hybrid working conditions
* Great work-life balance
*depending on experience and skill-set
Interested or any questions? send an email (with the vacancy title in the subject) to: email@example.com
PrevPreviousProjectleider huisvesting en faciliteiten
(entrance A) Unit 17
2627 AN Delft, The Netherlands
2627 AN Delft
* +31 153010607