Software Developer Mobile (React Native)
Mapiq / Delft (NL)Apply on site
Mapiq has 4 end-to-end development teams with the required expertise in it. In the past 1,5 years we've written a new app as an addition to our existing one, and will be migrating to React Native. Next to that, our aim is to constantly keep up with the latest versions of software.
You will be working in a scrum team with two-week sprints, daily stand-ups, refinement and planning sessions, demos, and retrospective meetings. You will also work closely together with the design team, the data science team, and the other development teams. You will be involved in the whole software development cycle; from idea to concept, from implementation to optimization. Our Product Owners will help to guide the planning of the development process, so you can focus on working your magic. There is a lot of room for your ideas and we would be very happy if you try out new techniques or tools, so Mapiq can continuously improve.
What's in our tech-stack? Here we have some examples:
* React Native
* Functional Components
* API Clients
* Azure DevOps
* Scrum board
* Build/release pipelines
* Visual Studio Code, * A chance to explore, learn and implement new technologies, techniques and ideas.
* Use of up-to-date tech stack
* An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment
* A team of talented and driven colleagues
* A company that cares about your wellbeing
* Fun! We love our jobs and work hard, but we know how to play hard too; we can come into the office more often but remain very flexible towards remote working. Our bi-weekly bootcamps are back, the quarterly meetings are fun and outside of the office, and of course we have our board game nights
* 25 days of annual paid leave
* A solid pension-plan
* Competitive pay - of course, no one really knows what that means. To us it means that we pay you what seems fair to us, looking at your current experience and skills. We'll discuss salary during the very first talk we have with you to make sure you know what to expect.
At Mapiq we create flexible work solutions dedicated to making offices smarter, happier, and more sustainable. Our smart workplace technology provides companies around the globe with the tools they need to foster creative and collaborative hybrid working. We are rapidly growing and always on the lookout to hire ambitious individuals who will bring their ideas, background, and culture to the Mapiq team.
We try to keep it realistic, but if we have to describe our perfect candidate it would be someone with 1 or more years of experience with React Native and Redux, on top of several years of software development experience.
What else are we looking for?
* Strong skills with TS and JS
* You are able to design patterns and standards
* Good command of the English language is a must
* Experience with versioning using Git
* Knowledge of iOS and Android is quite useful
* Able to translate complex issues to partial problems and see-through dependencies
* 32-40 hours available
We are working in an industry that is going sky high, and we wouldn't be able to keep up without the talented people we have at Mapiq. We always strive to hire people that bring their own ideas, background, and culture to raise the bars with us.