Deloitte / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* Develop robust integrations between our e-commerce solutions and various marketplace APIs, including Amazon, Walmart, Target+, eBay, TMall, etc.
* Build architectures based on AWS using technologies such as Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, DynamoDB, MongoDB, CloudWatch, etc.
* Contribute to design and implementation of the overall web architecture required for external integrations.
* Develop and manage highly reliable and scalable databases and applications
* Participate in scrums and sprint planning with a global team
* Design and implement continuous integration and deployment using Github actions
* Solve problems with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders
* Working effectively with a team, encourage innovation & best practices
Pattern is the premier partner for global ecommerce acceleration and is headquartered in Utah's Silicon Slopes tech hub with offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. Valued at $2 billion, Pattern has been named one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North America by Deloitte and one of best-led companies in America by Inc. More than 100 global brands like Nestle, Sylvania, Kong, Panasonic, Sorel, Skullcandy, and Popsockets rely on Pattern's global ecommerce acceleration platform to scale their business around the world.
We're looking for a dynamic, people oriented, highly analytical person to join our development team in Pattern's Pune, India office.
The Integrations Team at Pattern is literally pushing the capabilities of the world's marketplace APIs to new heights, exercising them in ways they never intended. You could be a perfect fit if these questions are a "heck yes" for you:
* Driven to figure out how things work and don't mind a little uncertainty?
* Get excited about discovering how different marketplaces work?
Are you obsessed with data, partner success, taking action, and changing the game? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, come work with Pattern and use your skills to push one of the fastest-growing companies in the US to the top of the list!, * Love creating stability on top of a sea of Internet unreliability?
* Push projects to completion and work to unblock things?
* Really understand the value of each customer transaction?
* Looking for long-term career development at a company that is having explosive growth?, * 4-6 years of experience in Ruby
* Proficiency with more than one DBMS (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
* Excellent understanding of REST concepts and familiarity with the Richardson Maturity Model of REST services
* Experience implementing testing platforms and automated unit tests
* Proficiency with API tools like Swagger, Postman, etc.
* Understanding of messaging concepts and technologies, such as Active MQ, RabbitMQ, AWS SQS etc.
* Appreciation for clean and well documented code
* Precise attention to detail
* An eagerness to learn, * Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
* One or more years of experience with e-commerce platforms
* SRE / DevOps experience
* Experience collaborating with remote teams