PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a migration engineer, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Develop specialized expertise in one or more areas around collaboration tools
* Hands on experience with technical implementation and design of global enterprise collaboration tools
* Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinions from all.
* Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
* Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
* Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
* Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
* Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
* Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
* Work with a geographically dispersed team, both onshore and offshore;
* Provide leadership/management over technical operations;
* Communicate effectively at different levels within and outside the organization, leadership/management, business stakeholders, software vendors and sourcing suppliers; and
* Understand and apply project management principles
Who are you?
* Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success within a professional business services environment, including the following areas:
* Understanding of Microsoft Cloud collaboration platforms including Azure and Office365;
* Utilizing experience with Exchange Online and hybrid (Exchange 2016/2019) deployments, Azure AD, SharePoint Online, O365, Google G-Suite, Windows Server, DNS, Google Drive, Lotus Notes/Domino;
* Writing and using windows PowerShell scripting;
* Designing automation, orchestration, alerting, and reporting in Azure/O365;
* Designing, implementing, and performing content migration services from various platforms, specifically Documentum, GSuite, Sharepoint On-prem, local file shares, MFiles, etc.;
* Designing, implementing, and performing document library and site collection migrations from various platforms to SharePoint Online and other Office365 services;
* Working collaboratively to provide design guidance services for vendor tools that follows the enterprise architecture vision and adheres to applicable application technology roadmaps and standards;
* Understanding and mitigating the impact of technical design to security, performance and data privacy;
* Designing, implementing, and documenting in a repeatable process the solution in preparation for pilot and early adopter migrations;
* Driving requirements gathering for design, development and deployment of a platform or product ensuring adequate resiliency;
* Monitoring alerts and thresholds, while taking preventive or corrective action to resolve by working together with other teams and vendors;
* Troubleshooting migration related issues for Exchange and/or SharePoint using proven analytical and problem-solving skills; and,
* Having an enhanced understanding of SPFX development practices.
* Minimum 4 years of experience in progressive roles managing IT infrastructure standards and transformation.
What can we offer you?
* Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €1000,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
* Monthly internet allowance
* A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year
* Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
The PwC Technology and Network Information Security (NIS) team at PwC is searching for talented security and technology professionals to build out a new centre of excellence in the Netherlands.
Operating on a local, regional and global scale, Network Information Security (NIS) is responsible for the definition of our security strategy to hands on execution of our global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from predominantly local to centralized services. Global Technology is responsible for driving the adoption and operation of global IT services across the organization.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security and technology skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS and PwC Technology will empower you to do so.
In order to execute against the PwC Technology and NIS agenda, the team is structured into the following Pillars:
* Chief Technology Risk Office (CTRO)
* Business Change Technology and Security (BCTS)
* Chief Technology Office (CTO)
* Technology and Security Operations (TSO), NIS and PwC Technology are building the first global cyber security and technology function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients.
What does your work look like?
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. We would like to receive your resume and cover letter. In addition, be aware that performing an assessment can be part of the application process. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact our Recruiter Lewis Etherington (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note: direct applications only, no recruiters.