Sr Full Stack Developer - Technical Architect (Leiden, NL)
ReelMetrics / Leiden (NL)Apply on site
* ReelMetrics has built the largest pan-industrial database in its sector, which is made available to customers through a custom-built online analytical platform.
* We use state of the art analytical tools and systems to enhance data with insights and enable better decision-making
* We are highly skilled nerds working out of our Headquarters in Leiden and with our customers mainly in the US.
* Check us out on www.reelmetrics.com and on https://vimeo.com/293602484
ReelMetrics has a development-dominated, international culture with a strong focus on scientific method. The work is pioneering and interesting in nature because we are working with large accumulated data sets, looking for patterns. Employees are encouraged to pursue wild ideas and push the envelope creatively and technically., The successful candidate will be the Technical Lead at ReelMetrics. The main focus of this job will be on:
* coaching and guiding developers, data engineers and analysts
* scheduling of development and onboarding
* coordinate onboarding of new customers. This entails close cooperation with customers and ReelMetrics' sales and development teams
* product ownership
* The individual must have razor sharp technical and analytical skills, be independent and resourceful, and be able to communicate and collaborate effectively and be able to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
* ReelMetrics is a data science company specialized in the aggregation, centralization, analysis and dissemination of land-based casino consumption data.
* Work Experience: 5+ years in Development / Data Engineering / Data Analysis
* Willing to coach developers and analysts
* You should be flexible, pragmatic, creative, adaptive to change, have a "can-do" mentality
* Core technical requirements: Be familiar with:
* backend and front end of data platforms
* data analysis and visualization tools
* ETL tools and databases: PostgreSQL, Vertica, Redshift
* Operating Systems: Linux (Debian based)
* Ruby (On Rails), Java
* Git/GitHub including Topic Branching and Pull Requests/Code Reviews
* Cloud: AWS (S3, VPC, ELB, EC2, RDS, Lambda, EKS, ECR, IAM, API Gateway)
* Storage engines like PostgreSQL, Elastic, Memcached, etc.
* Docker, Kubernetes
* CI/CD, Release Management
* Single Sign On solutions
* Languages: Be fluent in both spoken and written English, * Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
* Many opportunities to develop yourself
* State of the art development environment including Continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Git, all hosted on Kubernetes on AWS
* A highly skilled team with a 'can do' mentality
* Access to O'Reilly Learning
Please send an introductory letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org