Sr.SDET Mobile (Remote)
Chargebee / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will help take on a variety of technical challenges.
* You will play an active role in building the mobile automation framework that other testers will rely on every single day.
* You'll also work in product code to exact integration tests.
* As a member of our QE group, which brings new experiences, you will most definitely help shape our released products.
* You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and able to work autonomously.
* You should also be excited by technology, passionate about learning, and should view every customer interaction as a chance to create a beautiful customer experience.
* Everyone on our team needs to be creative, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that's more startup than big company., We need a Mobile Quality Engineer / SDET who can solve problems through a consultative approach and contribute to continuous product and process improvement. The candidate should be adaptive to a continuously changing and fast-paced environment, be able to successfully multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, fully engaged QA role., Automation framework development for mobile.
Good to Have:
API and web automation.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you're looking for
* If you're interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
* If you're hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
* If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
* We hope you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
* 2+ years of experience as an SDET, developer, or strong Automation Engineer.
* Proven experience creating automation frameworks on web and mobile and tools to support test automation.
* Knowledge of mobile technologies preferred.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented environment.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions Efficient note-taking, documenting, and typing skills are required.
* Be able to independently research issues using existing documentation (specifications and user manual).
* Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
* The ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Highly self-motivated and directed. Strong customer orientation.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.