Technical Lead Developer (Health)
ORTEC / Denemarken (NL)Apply on site
In this role as Technical Lead Developer you are responsible for a team of 4 working on our SaaS product U-Prevent. You take responsibility for the quality of the product to ensure it is bug free, maintainable and secure. You assess the work break down with a critical eye and you write technical designs. You are a cooperating foreman and help the remainder of the team to stay productive. We embrace Continuous Delivery and a DevOps culture, so your team is also responsible for the smooth running of the product in Production (e.g. security and availability).
We will help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging, practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate in a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 1000 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland, Denmark and Singapore. Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients' experiences. Please do not use this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
As our Technical Lead Developer you are intrinsically motivated and you thrive when given autonomy, even more so, you take charge and ownership in your work. We want you to challenge us by sharing your thoughts and with that, as a team, we will come to the right solution. You love to challenge yourself and to keep learning.
We are a team of highly skilled professionals, powered by a desire to innovate. We are an organized and efficient unit, we work with purpose and we make best practices a part of our everyday culture. We produce software that actually matters. Come join us.
* Comfortable with handling high complexity
* Experienced with .NET technologies, including Azure
* Experienced with Angular 7 and up
* You have teamlead experience, or coaching experience with the ambition to become a team lead
* At least 5 years of relevant experience
* Able to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
* Willing to develop yourself continuously
* (Preferred) Experienced in the Healthcare industry
* (Preferred) Experience with ISO27001 certification or similar
* Conscientious in staying abreast of new developments
* Highly knowledgeable in software development, with at least 5 years of experience
* Inquisitive, creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how
* Passionate about IT - it's not just your job, it's your true calling
* Holding a Master's in Information Technology or comparable
Conditions and benefits
* We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
* Join our company and improve the world
* Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
* Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary
* Year-end bonus equal to a full month's pay
* NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it's your choice
* 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35
* Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues and content driven Young ORTEC for you to join
* We help you to #stayhealthy, to #stayeffective and to #stayconnected: we organize online activities such as pub quizzes, online sports events, social calls with colleagues, and when possible, offline events will be common practice as well again.