Young Professional Migration Engineer
Itility / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as 'no-nonsense, with passion'. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the 'digital twin' of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
* Complex application landscapes (on a global scale)
* Large enterprise infrastructure environments
* Migration tooling (such as VEEAM and Zerto)
* Migration methodologies
* Hybrid (cloud and non-cloud) environments
The program contains in-depth training sessions related to content and way-of-working., You are a graduate or young professional with at least a bachelor's degree in system and network engineering or any other IT infrastructure related study. Furthermore, you:
* Believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning, At Itility, we believe that gender, race, sexual orientation, age, or ethnicity do not define you or your value as a team member. Your ambition, your passion, your drive toward continuous growth, and your willingness to work together with colleagues and customers makes you valuable. Itility supports an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences, ideas, and knowledge.
Conditions and benefits
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of the rest of the team.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as*:
*From the start of the customer project you will receive a car/mobility allowance and an expense allowance.