Young Professional Data Science
Itility / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
The program is aimed at graduates and young professionals who are interested in learning all the necessary skills needed to start a career as a data scientist. It contains in-depth training sessions related to data science, data engineering, and consulting. You will work in a simulated customer environment to improve your tech skills and learn how to do project-based work in a flexible environment.
After the first three months, you will be joining an Itility team to start working on a real-world project where you will put your freshly learned skills into practice.
Typical projects at Itility include:
- Predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Machine learning
- Business rule automation and scripting
- Descriptive dashboards
At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers. We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion? Then we would like to meet you.
This is what we offer
- An extensive training program with lots of personal guidance at our HQ in Eindhoven
- A competitive salary from day one
- Contributions towards healthcare and retirement
- Laptop and smartphone
- Fixed expense allowance (when working for a customer)
- Company car or mobility allowance (when working for a customer)
You believe in
You have a maximum of two years working experience and believe in continuously developing yourself. Furthermore, you:
- Are a graduate with a master’s degree in a beta study such as: Data Science, Computer Science Information Management, Econometrics, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, or Bio Informatics
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English
- Believe that when you work in IT, you need to keep learning
- Are excited to join an innovative and fast-growing company
Have a ‘Work hard, play hard’ way of working
- Enjoy LAN games, meaning you will feel right at home
- Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
When can I start?
The next YPP starts in February/March 2021
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.