MS Certified Azure Architect Design
Dataworkz / Utrecht (NL)
Microsoft Azure Architect Design : 4 days
prepares for Microsoft AZ-304 Exam : Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Students for this course gain subject matter expertise in designing and implementing solutions on Microsoft Azure. Aspects include concepts like compute, networking, data storage, and security.
Students learn how to fulfil the responsibilities for an Azure Solutions Architect including advising stakeholders, translate business requirements into technical cloud solutions, and designing secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
Students also learn about networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. In addition, students learn how these aspects can impact the solution. Lastly, students learn how to use their Azure administration skills, as well as Azure development and DevOps processes knowledge.
- Implementing and monitoring in Azure
- Security and identity management
- Deploying infrastructure in Azure
- Implement and manage data platforms
- Design business continuity
- Design migration, integration, and disaster recovery
- For everyone with prerequisites: Azure developers, experienced with application development on Azure, seeking to become a solutions architect