Flow Traders / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Flow Traders is looking for entrepreneurial, competitive and analytical talent to join our Trading department as an Intern. What better way to find out if a career in (Quantitative) Trading is something for you, than by experiencing it yourself as a Trading Intern?
You will get a 360-degree view of our role in the financial markets, how our Traders seize arbitrage opportunities, and how they work together as a team to optimize and improve their desk. The internship starts 1st of July 2022 and will last for 6 weeks. Housing will be provided!
This Trading internship is about immersing yourself in financial markets and experience trading from up close. You do not need to have a financial background; we will teach you all you need to know. Experience with a scientific programming language or excel is an advantage though. Working closely with Traders and Quantitative Researchers, you will add value by working on real trading projects. You will solve problems, create new tools and/or design new strategies. You will test your project in a trading simulation.
* Get a chance to experience the fast-paced Trading Environment
* Work together and learn from the best of the industry
* Enjoy our lunch and snacks
* Participate in workout classes in our in-house gym
* Celebrate our wins with the Flow team in our in-house bar
* Opportunity to get a full-time position after your internship
* Graduating end of 2022 or in 2023 with a University Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering, Finance or related
* Experience with a scientific programming language ( e.g. Python / MATLAB / R or similar) or Excel
* Competitive, innovative & creative personality with excellent mental arithmetic skills
* Capability to reason logically and deliver under pressure
* Ability to spot opportunities and the assertiveness to seize them
The application deadline is on the 1st of December 2021! Flow Traders recruits on-campus at several universities in the Netherlands, UK, France and Germany. Please check our events calendar on our website to find out if we are hosting an event at your university. It is highly recommend to attend one of our presentations!
1. An online behavioral traits assessment
2. Numerical test
3. Digital interview
4. Interview with a Trader & Recruiter
5. Final round interview: Case Study
As we are unable to invite you over to our office, we would like to give you a virtual office tour !
This is a full time and paid internship. The internship is only open for students living in Europe.
If you do not receive a confirmation email after you applied on our website, please contact email@example.com., Valckenierstraat 59
1018 XE Amsterdam
T: 020 525 4846
T: 020 525 4319