Fizyr / Delft (NL)Apply on site
Fizyr is looking for a highly skilled intern with a growth mindset to join the commercial team. You
will assist in the development and implementation of Fizyr's content and communication
strategy towards the logistics industry, aiming to create a dialogue between our company and
large international (potential) customers such as ABB, Siemens, Toyota.
This internship allows you to grow personally and further develop yourself along with the
planned fast international growth of the company. Fizyr has a flexible way of working in line with
personal choices. Our team of highly skilled people consists of multiple nationalities, so our
communication language is English. You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing
During the internship, you get coaching and support from our experienced commercial team in
content creation, public relations management, marketing management and sales tactics. You
will be working under the supervision of the Content Creator, as well as other members of the
commercial team, on the communications strategy across multiple channels to further scale Fizyr
in a rapidly growing market.
Like providing autonomous driving software to Mercedes, Volkswagen and Ford, our software is
used by THE major system integrators in logistics for autonomous picking. We know all 90 global
potential clients and we gently 'guide' their DMU's towards evaluating and using our software.
* Assist in the creation, preparation, and distribution of communication material
* Provide support to social media efforts (organic and paid)
* Research competition activities and communication strategies
* Research trending topics in the industry to utilize on Fizyr channels
* Assist in collaborating with journalists, publishers, and partner event organizers
* Assist in the development of long-term valuable relationships with industry magazines
* Submit work to editors for input and approval
* Identify target audience's needs and recommend new content to address existing gaps
* Assist with keyword research and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies
Fizyr designs, builds, installs, and maintains the world's best vision software product for
automated picking and placing in harsh logistics environments. Our deep learning algorithms are
used to enable automated handling of unknown objects varying in shape, size, color, material,
and stacking, being picked from (conveyed) bulk.
Fizyr's product is applied in production all over the world by leading system integrators and endusers,
in online retail, warehousing and parcel services. By equipping robots with our software,
we manage to free human workers from repetitive or dangerous tasks and to speed up
We are a young, fast-growing company recognized for the high quality and capabilities of our
algorithms worldwide. What makes Fizyr truly unique is being trusted as a strategic partner and
growing successfully bootstrapped for years. To fulfil the growing demands of the logistics
industry, we recently secured funding from a respected high-tech venture capital investor. Up to
this day, we remain dedicated to creating true value for our partners, so that they can create
cutting-edge logistics solutions for their clients.
Our international team of highly skilled experts creates a very exciting, high-tech environment
to work in. We have a passion for what we do and challenge each other to deliver high quality
results, without forgetting to enjoy quality time together. Fizyr is also close to the research
community and works on applications of state-of-the-art computer vision technology.
* 3rd or 4th year student of a higher professional education in Marketing, Communication,
Media, Public Relations management, or other relevant programs.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (C1 level or higher)
* Good storytelling skills, creating and sharing content is your strong spot.
* You can work independently and in groups within an international work environment.
* You feel at home on multiple social channels (experience with LinkedIn and Twitter is a plus)
* Ability to take ownership of tasks and multi-task.
* Driven to develop something and especially roll it out in practice and see immediate results.
Candidates interested in this internship position are invited to send their CV and motivation
letter to email@example.com.