Content Writing Intern
Storyteq / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
We are looking for a Content Intern to support our Marketing team and enrich our website with new blog articles, guides, and marketing copy.
Your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, writing short to long-form articles, and supporting social media activities.
Your main responsibilities:
* Research what content our community wants and needs
* Write short to long-form articles on our blog and repurpose the content on our social channel
* Ensure, alongside the Content Strategist, that all the quality standards are being met through engaging, educational, and creative content
* Brainstorm new possible ways of achieving lead generation and brand awareness through the content we produce
* Tell the amazing stories of the members of our community in a compelling way in a wide variety of formats across several channels
* Ensure your pieces are optimized for SEO
* Collaborate with designers and the marketing and sales team to produce relevant content
* Support in the creation of our monthly newsletter
We are looking for a dependable, creative, data-driven Content Writing Intern with a go-getter attitude and good people skills to join our Marketing team - someone who is able to produce quality content across all of our channels for a B2B audience., * Completed or are currently pursuing studies in journalism, communication or marketing
* Native or native-like English speaker
* Great writing skills and the ability to adapt to the Storyteq brand for writing and delivering information efficiently
* Great tech savviness: you should be at ease with tech tools such as Notion, Slack, Clearscope, WordPress, or eager to learn working with similar tools
* More than any specific skills, we are most of all looking for an individual who believes in great writing and the power of connecting with communities
* Start-up attitude - you're highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, "roll-up-your-sleeves" attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required
* You take initiative, you're results-driven and you show empathy in all your interactions with team members, entrepreneurs, stakeholders, and partners
* Someone who is happy to connect with marketing and creative leaders, carry out interviews and distill information for our audience
* Comfortable with taking on a variety of formats such as and long-form content or snappy email marketing copywriting or you're able to learn how to master new formats quickly
* Life-long learner with a passion for marketing, advertising, and creativity
Conditions and benefits
* Be entrepreneurial
* See and seize opportunities
* Take ownership
* Focus on impact
* Be ambitious
Besides a paid internship opportunity, we also offer an extra ''wellbeing day'' on top of the 25 holidays for a 40 hour working week. Further benefits include fun company outings, free lunch at our office every day, and most importantly, an open and supportive work environment where we offer you the chance to improve yourself and the company continuously alongside ambitious colleagues.
If you're interested in hearing more or want to apply right away, contact Andreea Serb via email@example.com.