Machine Learning Engineering Internship @Delft start-up
Geronimo.ai / Delft (NL)
Machine Learning Engineering Internship
Will you be our new brain?
Geronimo.AI is a start-up in Delft founded in November 2018 and applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) to real-world problems. We develop algorithms in the realms of Geospatial Machine Learning, concerning geographical data and computer vision. Currently we combine running projects with developing two products: detecting crops using satellite imagery and predicting the quality of roads using road measurements.
THE JOB (4-6 months full-time, starting March 1st, 2021)
You will work together with experienced Machine Learning Engineers, get involved with the client and join our technical and company meetings to help shape our path.
- A real engineer and educated in Mathematics
- Passionate about data-driven solutions
- Independent in your way of working
- A coding ninja
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH EITHER
- Machine learning libraries (sklearn, TensorFlow, …)
- Data engineering (pandas, SQL, …)
- Geospatial processing (GeoPandas, Shapely, rasterio, …)
- Young team, big impact, exciting start-up life
- Integration with our experienced machine learning team
- Access to high-end computing hardware
- Office in Delft with a stunning view and incredible lunches
- Joy in- and outside of the office