Backend Developer - AI
Doculayer / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a Senior Backend Developer, you are strong in finding creative solutions using new techniques and frameworks, and together with the team, you can make the right technical choices.
You are a sparring partner for the Product Owner and decide on the possible interpretation of the sprints and then take the responsibility to realize this efficiently, together with your team members. You are responsible for improving the quality of our software products., * A challenging and responsible position within an ambitious and growing (international) organization
* Working on innovative software product leveraging state of the art technologies
* A pleasant informal working environment where you can take ownership, share ideas and launch new initiatives
* Freedom to design your work
* A good salary that meets your background and work experience
* 26 holiday days on the basis of 40 hours and an annual study budget
* Due to COVID-19, remote work option
Doculayer helps enterprises to turn their vast amounts of unstructured documents into business value. Our intelligent content platform processes and manages unstructured information, such as (scanned) documents and images, using innovative artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. In doing so, the platform can automatically analyze, enhance, enrich and improve the findability of large quantities of data. Doculayer is built on a modern platform using Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Java, machine learning framework and other Open Source components, like GraphQL and React.js
According to predictions, 80 percent of worldwide data will be unstructured by 2025. Many large companies have reached that critical mass already. If you want to help enterprises getting value out of vast amounts of data - come and join us!
Your role in a nutshell
Doculayer is expanding and to support our growth we are looking a Senior Backend Developer with knowledge of/experience with Machine Learning technologies and Artificial Intelligence to join the development team.
You will become part of our enterprise software product development department. This department follows scrum and consists of Product Owner, Test Specialists, Frontend Developers, Backend Developers and a Scrum Master, collaborating to offer the best product for our clients.
You will have the opportunity to make a difference working on our innovative AI based cognitive content management platform using the latest technology and techniques.
* At least 5 years of relevant development experience
* Experience with Java, Python, Spring framework, SpringBoot, REST, Web Services
* Experience with Microservices Architecture and developing microservices
* Experience with SQL databases, ActiveMQ, Docker, and Kubernetes
* Knowledge of/experience with Machine Learning technologies and Artificial Intelligence
* Experience helping team members improve their technical skills
* Preferably you have experience in product development
* Ability to see the bigger picture for the application
* Passionate about writing good quality code and implementing creative solutions
* Business sense: you can balance technical perfection with business needs and priority
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* Fluent in English
* Based in The Netherlands
Meeuwenlaan 100 (Pand Noord)
1021 JL Amsterdam
+31 (0)85 303 76 47