Braincreators / Amsterdam (NL)
- Designing, implementing, launching and maintaining highly scalable systems both in the cloud and on the latest hardware from our partners Nvidia and IBM.
- Building Enterprise AI processing pipelines that handle large volumes of data.
- Productizing custom applications for a large variety of customers together with our Machine Learning Engineers.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends by researching new frameworks, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions.
Experience and skills:
- You have a strong foundation in computer science, with solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud-based development and testing.
- You are proficient in Python
- You know Relational, Document and Graph databases.
- You have experience with Linux.
- You have experience with containers (aka Docker).
- You have experience in enterprise software development and distributed systems.
- You write high performance, reusable code.
- You love to work in a team, share your knowledge and learn from others.
- A proficiency in and at least a couple of other languages
- Experience in developing high performance microservices
- Experience in Kubernetes, Spark
- Experience with cloud development and technologies such as AWS, GPC or Azure.
- Experience with JS and CSS
- Experience in functional and logical programming
- Knowledge of machine learning
- You are a problem solver at heart
- You are a strong team player, communicative, and open to others’ ideas
- You strive to deliver fast results yet able to achieve excellence
- You love contributing to and building great software products
- Strong user focus and passion for doing the right thing for the users
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- 25 vacation days
- An international team of bright and motivated colleagues
- Never be bored by working in the most exciting technology field
- Contribute to building a great company and product
- Learn more than ever by solving real complex problems
- The latest AI hardware and tooling
- An informal working environment
- Flexible office hours
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
Send an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com