Amberscript / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* You will work on backend projects but it doesn't stop there, support devops and our speech scientist is also part of the role.
* You will take ownership of multiple Java Spring microservices and are responsible for high quality and secure code.
* You will get in contact with machine learning, speech-to-text technologies and NLP.
* You will work on cutting edge technologies and the opportunity to make a big impact in a fast growing start-up., * A dynamic work environment in which you can improve your skills on a daily basis
* A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities
* Free drinks and free snacks in the office (in non-COVID times)
* Friday-afternoon-drinks (in non-COVID times)
"We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers."
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
We offer interesting challenges in multiple areas and are looking for someone who can quickly learn new technologies. Are you the all rounder that we are looking for?, * Master of Science in Computer Science or a related field
* 3-4 years experience working on production ready Java Spring code
* Experience working with NodeJS, ReactJS is a plus
* You have a strong motivation to build new features and improve existing code
* You have experience with unit- and end-to-end tests
* You are proactive, a self-starter, good in communicating in English and a fast learner
* You are able to work in Amsterdam (or willing to move)
Thank you for your interest in Amberscript! Please fill out the following form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email * Something went wrong
Available from *
What's your native language? *