Backend Software Engineer (Python)
UbiOps / remoteApply on site
Join us in developing the next generation AI platform!
UbiOps is a fast-growing software scale-up based in The Hague. With 20 colleagues from 7 different countries, we have a mission to let every individual and organisation activate, manage and share their data-driven intelligence.
We are developing UbiOps: an intuitive, scalable and secure environment for deployment and life cycle management of data science models. By using UbiOps, companies can easily transform algorithms into reliable and controllable software products.
The Job – what makes working with us fun?
You will be one of the full-time core developers of Dutch Analytics; actively contributing in the design, development, maintenance and support of our existing and next generation products and services. You will play a key role in developing our state-of-the-art data science and model hosting platform, allowing you to work with the latest cloud and big data technologies. Besides that, you are going to be part of an agile and multidisciplinary team of ML and software engineers, giving you plenty opportunities to grow your experience and explore new technologies.
- 1+ years’ professional experience in Python development.
- Proven experience with designing, developing, testing and supporting production-grade software.
- Experience with cloud computing services and concepts (GCP or AWS).
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with using and administering SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with streaming data architectures and messaging services such as RabbitMQ.
- Affinity with big data and data science concepts is a plus.
- Curious, resourceful and a quick learner. You enjoy experimenting and won’t give up easily!
- Strong communication and team-player abilities.
- Professional proficiency in English
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an international and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing start up, building great things together!
- Room for self-development
- Flexible working hours, good coffee, healthy lunch and office snacks
- All the hardware and software that you need
- Regular team activities, trips, drinks and a pool competition
- Office in an excellent location in The Hague, next to train station Laan van NOI, in the YesDelft hub
- A competitive salary
If you are interested, please send your resume and we hope to meet you for coffee soon!
PS. Responses from recruiters are not needed or appreciated.