Itility / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
You are responsible for various (cloud) data solutions across our customer base. You operate at a tactical and strategic level - but can handle the operational level as well.
* Take part in data use case workshops / proof of value sessions with customers
* You advise customers on business and future proof implementations of BI solutions
* Use your knowledge of a variety of cloud data building blocks (either Google, AWS, or Azure) and on-premise solutions (e.g. SQL and SAP BI) to help customers with their data factories
* You shape the digital roadmaps of our customers
* You define recommended structures of data management and data governance
* Developing Itility-owned architectural principles and standard solution building blocks is also part of your responsibilities
* Getting hands on and delivering the solution you drew up is also required; you are not only guiding but also stay close to daily operations
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as 'no-nonsense, with passion'. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the 'digital twin' of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
* You possess a bachelor's or master's degree preferably in a technical domain
* A minimum of four to five years relevant work experience with BI (cloud) solutions, as a customer facing BI consultant or architect where you have not just designed but also developed technical solutions in the BI space
* If you have previously worked with technologies such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift or Azure Synapse, that is a benefit
* You know how to define a vision that fits a digital roadmap and realize and own a data roadmap from a business perspective
* You build connections across the organization and the communities and have strong verbal and written communication skills
* You speak fluent Dutch and have an outstanding grasp of the English language
* You have good documenting capabilities
* You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer and problem-solving orientation, can show fast results, and have proven good communication skills on multiple levels. To achieve the project goals, you are able to liaise directly and pro-actively with all stakeholders. You have a clear focus on results and quality., At Itility, we believe that gender, race, sexual orientation, age, or ethnicity do not define you or your value as a team member. Your ambition, your passion, your drive toward continuous growth, and your willingness to work together with colleagues and customers makes you valuable. Itility supports an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences, ideas, and knowledge.