PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Operating on a local, regional and global scale, Network Information Security (NIS) is responsible for the definition of our security strategy to hands on execution of our global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from predominantly local to centralised services. Global Technology is responsible for driving the adoption and operation of global IT services across the organisation., As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Using feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas;
* Delegating to others to provide stretch opportunities and coaching to help deliver results;
* Developing new ideas and proposing innovative solutions towards resolving complex problems;
* Using a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in the business area;
* Reviewing your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance;
* Sharing relevant thought leadership;
* Using straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others;
* Showcasing ability to read situations and modify behavior to build quality and diverse relationships;
* Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct; and,
* Engaging other team members as resources by building and maintaining relationships across an organization and network of firms to effectively deliver IAM audit walkthrough activities on behalf of NIS., * Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
* An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €750,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones;
* Monthly internet allowance;
* A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
* 32 holiday days per year;
* Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
NIS and PwC Technology are building the first global cyber security and technology function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients.
What does your work look like?
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protects our firm's intellectual assets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
* At least 2-4 years experienced in a professional services, consulting is desirable
* Experienced in creating reports, dashboards, and standardising metrics
* A problem solver, analytical thinker, and team player who can be adaptable and flexible in dynamic environments
* Excellent presentation skills
* A working knowledge of Splunk is desirable
* An understanding of basic Identity and Access Management (IAM) principles is desirable
Conditions and benefits
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security and technology skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS and PwC Technology will empower you to do so.
In order to execute against the PwC Technology and NIS agenda, the team is structured into the following Pillars:
* Chief Technology Risk Office (CTRO)
* Business Change Technology and Security (BCTS)
* Chief Technology Office (CTO)
* Technology and Security Operations (TSO)
* Chief Admin Office (CAO)
* Office of the Chief Information Technology Officer (OCITO)
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. We would like to receive your resume and cover letter. In addition, be aware that performing an assessment can be part of the application process. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact our Recruiter Marijn de Boer (email@example.com).