Clinical Application Specialist Diagnostic X-Ray
Philips / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
In this role, you have the opportunity to...
train customers in applying the best possible clinical procedures and protocols to achieve optimal usage of the delivered Philips digital x-ray and fluoroscopy (DXR) solution.
- You (re-) train hospital staff in case of new releases or upgrades/updates in the operating procedures of the equipment.
- You will customize the systems when needed and advise our customers on the most optimal configuration of these systems.
- You will (proactive) support the sales process by e.g. demonstrating, presenting and explaining the possibilities of our DXR portfolio.
- You are the clinical but also technical (AI and IT related) subject matter expert in the DXR domain and portfolio and you feel challenged in building strong trust-based relationships with our (clinical) customers / users.
You enjoy being a team player of the Benelux Precision Diagnosis team and will closely work together with e.g. the Modality Sales Specialists, Project Manager, Technical Support Engineers and Clinical Scientists.
You are responsible for
- Pre-sales and after-sales application support
- Promoting the Philips digital x-ray and fluoroscopy (DXR) systems, services and solutions during customer visits, product demonstrations, seminars and trade shows.
- Training customers (hospital staff) in applying the best possible clinical procedures and protocols to achieve optimal usage of the delivered DXR solution.
- Ensuring that all customers are provided with high quality training and attention so that each customer is fully satisfied with the service provided by Philips
- Customizing the DXR systems when needed and advise our customers on the most optimal configuration of these systems.
- Conducting regular customer visits / contacts to obtain direct feedback about the systems (clinical) usage and of the quality of the training delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Supporting and stimulating the DXR Sales process by e.g. taking care of demonstrations, presentations and/or answering tender documentations.
- Develop and implement local hand-over material and manuals of products.
- Identification off customer needs & insights and channel these into the Product process.
- Keeping up to date with new (workflow) developments in the clinical application and operating field of the relevant solution and (clinical) hospital / radiology environment.
- Keeping in close contact with the related DXR business, in order to increase/maintain the (clinical) application knowledge and be timely informed about new developments.
You are a part of
An enthusiastic and professional Benelux team with a passion for their job. You are based in Eindhoven High Tech Campus but you are visiting customers most of the time.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Medical Imaging.
- In-depth (clinical) knowledge of and experience with digital X-ray and fluoroscopy systems.
- Experience in clinical field as a radiographer/technologist in the Radiology department is highly recommended.
- Commercial driven, being able to give commercial demonstrations and presentations.
- Excellent communication and didactic skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written).
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.