PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Are you looking for a new challenge as our Cloud Architect? Then continue reading, because we are looking for an innovative team member for the implementation of our cloud strategy!
What does the role look like?
The design and implementation of our ‘Cloud First’ strategy is the primary goal and is the highest importance for the Cloud Architect within ITS. You will drive innovation in this role by using strategy to position business capabilities/processes and applications, which support the business processes within the cloud IT landscape, in such a way that they can be deployed and utilised optimally. You define and maintain the technical designs and monitor their correct and consistent deployment in the cloud IT landscape for existing and new hosting solutions. As the IT landscape, for which ITS (IT Services) is responsible, consists of a mix of country-specific and PwC Network applications and services, you will collaborate with many different international parties. Your location is Utrecht, but flexibility to be in Amsterdam from time to time due to projects or meetings may be required.
Analysis and (Technical) Design
- Updating hosting strategy policy, in conjunction with global policy
- Drawing up and analysing requirements and incorporating them into designs and proposed (product/service) solutions
- Support in drafting project initiation documents and business cases
- Independently designing technical specifications and technical designs
- Advising on and presenting solutions to stakeholders
- Taking ownership and responsibility for opinions and advice provided
Coaching and supervision
- Supervising work on cloud-based implementations of processes and systems
- Coaching of colleagues assigned to him/her, throughout the entire process
- Coaching junior employees in their careers within your area of expertise
- Improve professionalisation within ITS with colleagues and peers
Who are you?
- You have an academic working and thinking level; and preferably a completed study programme in business administration, computer science or automation at WO or HBO level
- You will always keep up to date with the latest relevant (IT) developments and solutions; you are open to and interested in new technologies
- You are accustomed to actively working on your own professional development
- You have excellent knowledge with the inner workings of Microsoft Azure
- You feel at home in DevOps and have experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) to design and optimise infrastructure
- You have at least four years of work experience; demonstrable knowledge of and experience with IT work processes
What can we offer you?
- Vele trainingen en cursussen die bijdragen aan jouw persoonlijke en vakinhoudelijke ontwikkeling;
- Een passend salaris en uitgebreide arbeidsvoorwaarden, waaronder een ‘well-being budget’. Dit is een persoonlijk jaarlijks budget van € 750,- uit te geven aan jouw gezondheid, zoals: mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coaching, wellness, een tweede scherm voor jouw thuiswerkplek en noise cancelling headphones;
- Maandelijkse internetvergoeding;
- Een laptop en iPhone;
- 32 vakantiedagen per jaar.