Computer Vision Engineer (C++)
Sightcorp / Amsterdam (NL)
About your role:
Sightcorp is now looking for a Computer Vision Engineer with C++ expertise to grow our engineering team. It’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of an experienced team creating products based on cutting edge, in-house computer vision and deep learning research.
What You Will Do:
- Work on the next generation of our C++ 11 computer vision SDKs on Windows, Linux;
- Add new functionality to our current line of Face Analysis and Recognition products;
- Create proof of concepts and demos for customers to illustrate interesting ways in which our SDKs could be used;
- Work on integration with third-party software CMS, VMS, media players, analytics dashboards, etc.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year of full-time work experience with C++ 11 and OpenCV;
- Proficient knowledge on STL/data structures;
- Exposure to face detection or recognition would be a big plus;
- Experience working with build systems Make, CMake, Gradle, Bazel etc.;
- Knowledge of source control we use Git;
- Resourcefulness, enthusiasm and positive attitude;
- Comfortable with changing environment and working at client site;
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills;
- Please note you must have prior authorization to live and work in the EU (this role is based in Amsterdam and you would be required to relocate)
- Knowledge of integrating C++ SDKs into mobile apps on Android or iOS;
- Knowledge of machine learning and deep learning;
- Knowledge of other Computer Vision/Deep Learning runtimes or SDKs (e.g. OpenVINO, Tensorflow Lite, CoreML etc.);
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Python 3;
- Experience using pre-trained models in production (e.g. doing inference on Intel/ARM processors, Movidius etc.);
- Exposure to training deep neural networks.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to bring computer vision research into cutting-edge commercial products that solve real-world customer problems
- A competitive salary and an attractive performance linked bonus plan
- Dedicated conference budget for self development
- Access to guest lectures at the University of Amsterdam in the field of machine learning and computer vision
- A fun, dynamic, startup environment with opportunities to learn and grow
- A small, friendly team and a flat organisational structure with a lot of freedom and trust
- Catered team lunches twice a week and a fun monthly event
- Attractive discount on gym membership across the road from our office
Sightcorp is an AI spin-off from the University of Amsterdam specializing in face analysis software. Through computer vision and deep learning Sightcorp can analyze faces in images, videos, and in real-life environments. Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience?
Let us know immediately!
When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!